Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Tuesday, July 11: Playing on Threads🧵& Regular Stuff

It’s Tuesday. I got up. I was pretty tired and I just took my sweet time getting ready. I really didn’t 

care if I was laid at this point. I had my breakfast took my clothes out of the

 dryer that I just washed. I had already walked bleach today The 

washer and then I use the borax so we’ll see if it passes the smell pass. Anyway, I got going on the train and got the

 train was really packed today. The 9 o’clock shift is the very 



favorite shift of different employers and employees. Anyhow, I went to Mike’s, put out some mothballs and then brought over a couple cans of soda to him and we hung out 

for a little while.  I then went home back to his place around 1030 talked on the phone ate lunch took a mini nap and then headed back to Mike’s to meet a 

nother guy from the program who’s been living there. We ended up meeting him and found out that the long-term section of the facilities closing. That 

means the guys going to have to be moved somewhere up in Northeast Philadelphia.

  Mike and I then hung out and talked about what we’re going to 

do tomorrow. Tomorrow probably will be head of his last full day at the facility. I then went to my appointment and it was pretty good. It was good just go back to my appointment.

 It’s been a month since I had gone. This is mostly due to my two week trip to California and then he took a vacation as well.  it’s sunny and it’s not all full of thunderstorms 

and high humidity. Today was very comfortable compared to the last four or five days with the humidity & Thunderstorms were ever present. I’m trying to get to my 530 class on time. 

It’s now 5:20 PM. Well I had to 90 minute class with Chris send wasn’t too bad. It was pretty good. He makes the class go faster by his engaging conversation. Anyhow,

 After Work I canceled down a bunch of liquids and headed back home. I was 

pretty damn tired that’s 4 sure. On the way home. I talked on FaceTime. I got home ate 



leftover potato salad and then talk to the phone again. lynne came 

over and picked up the bags of clothes and we took a short walk instead of talking on the phone. we’re heading into mid July and Mike will be leaving the 
rehab place by Thursday. That is the latest that I know of thus far. We’re heading into mid July. It’s the hottest month of the year and we’re hitting the high 80s and low 90° mark.
Sometimes I don’t know how long I can keep blogging. Sometimes I just don’t want to



 bother her and then I said what the heck I’ll regret not doing it, so I continue to do it.

No comments: