Friday, July 28, 2023

Thursday, July 27: Blowout in the Heat🥵


This morning I woke up OK after sleeping very well. I noticed that I had to get the air condition cranked a little more other times. For the next two or 

three days to staff extreme heat. And then that appears to be the case the way the AC is reacting. I then had breakfast And got my ass going to Mike’s to sign in and then returning the 

car. Mike Lynn wrote me that
he had enough a 9 o’clock appointment online so he said not to come 

over quite yet so I am part occupied myself with coffee and people watching. After that I came 

back to his place  And had some digestive issues we talked about the impending indictment that 

might be coming down today. I then looked at my calendar and I see

 that I had. I have an appointment at 1 o’clock to make up for the Tuesday that I was in New York. Good 

thing I looked at my calendar cause I know I normally don’t schedule by appointment

 for 1 o’clock at all.  I’m still working on my previous block postings when I was in New York. I really didn’t have time to blog or wasn’t in the mood to blog so I’m still doing that. I also have about 200 pictures still that have 

not been put on my regular camera roll. I am pretty tired . I did slather on suntan lotion on my head so hopefully that’ll work. Well, I hung out with Mike ate 

lunch and talked on the phone for about 40 minutes and then went down to my make up appointment that started at 1 o’clock. I’d like the 
appointment when we talked about my really graphic weird 

dream that involve my family. We also talked about how I need to have my own space for myself and that people are constantly encroaching on me with that partially because I allow it to happen

 and I act helpless when I’m really not. Anyway, it’s 95° and fortunately the humidity is only 50% but it feels like Florida sunshine light. Just blazing. Just glad I’m not in Florida right now. Anyhow, I went back to Mike’s 

after the thing and we took care of some business and then I went to my 4 o’clock yoga class as well as the Vinyasa class and it was hot a message to say it was hot. I think I 
was out too long because I think I had some mild sunburn or something. Because I felt really weird but I was OK. After class I went over and got some energy drink which tasted good at first but then it had that weird energy drink, aftertaste I can’t stand. So I ended up going to my group up in Fairmount and we had a business meeting which made it last for a long time. I think got home took a walk and got grapes and I couldn’t wait to crash tomorrow and taking a day off for Yoga because I have a workshop Saturday. 

No comments: