Monday, July 17, 2023

Monday, July 17: Driving from Ardmore Walking in Philly

Today I woke up had breakfast And left the mainlinewith my rental car from Hertz Rent-A-Car. I had to go by Mike’s sign in 

and then return the rental car and come back to Mike’s. I 

was able to sign in only 25 minutes late. Traffic wasn’t horrifying, but it 

wasn’t great either. It was already humid at 8 o’clock in 

the morning. Once I got to Mike’s, we talked for a while and he told me a 

schedule for the week. Has an appointment tomorrow morning at 

the arbitration place. Nurse is coming in today and he has a appointment Friday
as well. Mike and I took a little walk 


around the block, and then the nurse showed up. The nurse had a lot of questions. I noticed she put  Paper towels, or some kind of covering on the seat. She sat in and on the table where she had her 
computer. She even put a towel on the floor to put her bag on. I could tell she was really germ a phobic
or that’s what it appears.  anyhow Mike gave

 me the go ahead once the nurse had answered enough questions for me 

to go down to the Wells Fargo bank and cash out a check. I’m going to talk 

on the phone at 1:40 PM. Well, I went to the branch at 16th and Walnut

 and holy shit the branch. I usually go on 123 S. Broad was robbed

 today that is screwed up. So like I got the money that Mike wanted. I 

decided since I was so close to the Rite Aid. I would get that out-of-the-way rather than have to take a ok

whole second trip in this smoldering heat. I did that and talked on the phone for 45 minutes. 

I then went to the Rite Aid in there was a line so I had to stand there 

for a while and of course the Amazon delivery I had delivered at Mike’s showed

 up after I left. They kept saying that was coming up next and then

 they changed and said there’s a couple deliveries and I waited around
 till about 1 o’clock. I was pretty damn hot when I got to Mike’s and I just relax for the next hour and talk with Mike. So a couple

 local news stories, such as a derailment in Flourtown and a sinkhole in Henderson Avenue in King of Prussia. Next thing you know it was 330. It was time

 to march my butt out of there and go to my class.. well I finished off my super coffee and my juice as I was walking towards 

the studio. It’s now 3:51 PM. I’m about to enter the studio. I usually like to get there around 3:50 PM. Give  me time to dress and all that stuff. Well, I took the hot class and it was hotter 

but there was more air so it’s kind of even his self out today. I was pretty goddamn hot. I’m playing the 
yoga bingo and I need a Pilates class so one more time I took the Pilates class. That class is very hard, but it really works on my really works on my core  that 
I’m a little weak on.   I then decided to further complete my bingo card. I’m gonna go to workshop on Saturday, July 29. Because
 some of the stuff in the pink I’m not gonna be able to like. Have fun you take a 

picture of me posing. I just don’t think my poses , look that great to put on Instagram and shit. There’s

 a couple I can do OK but that one’s just hard to work on anyway I guess I 

shouldn’t of criticize the nurse for putting napkins everywhere to protect herself. Mike’s 

place well anyway. Now I’m going to go to a meeting late, but they have a , hey a meeting afterwards, so I really need to go. 7:06 PM now. A

No comments: