Friday, July 14, 2023

Friday, July 14: Working & Hanging Out w/Mike

This morning I got up hit the snooze button once. As I was 

getting ready to eat, I noticed that the garbage truck was rolling down the 


street and Pat hadn’t taken out the trash, so I just took it upon myself

 to take out the trash. No word from Pat yet. It’s now 7:53 PM. and the train did show up and rode to City Hall. I arrived at Mike’s and we worked on a couple things and move things around 

and swept. It’s pretty damn hot so I stayed inside until I talked on the phone for about an hour. After that I had lunch. lunch was very good. I had my concoction of Pepsi and my nice Indian food

. It was very delicious and calming to my soul. Anyhow, I thought

 about getting a massage is a massage place right near Mike’s, but I declined



 to do that just out of not having enough time between yoga etc.,

 It’s pretty damn hot now. Another new person moved in Mike’s complex two new people have moved in and there’s two more open rooms in the third-floor.  
One of them happens to be a yoga teacher at hopefully yoga anyway it’s 2 o’clock on a Friday I don’t know Fridays are always weird 

days. Well it’s now 2:12 PM. As I was waiting for Mike’s order patiently, the Instacart woman came about two minutes after I was getting comfortable. Anyhow, after the Instacart food was

 taking the food was taken we put the food away and then each of us took care of some of our own business
and I just found out that President Biden is going to have 840,000 Americans have student loan forgiveness. It’s much 

less than 37 million but I don’t think it be knocked down by conservatives like they did with the heat other wide

 ranging plants so that was good news. I then got myself ready 

for yoga brought one of my Gatorade’s and almost forgot my water again, but I got it , there’s a little breeze which makes things nicer 3:45 PM. Well, I went to class and it was very hot but it was a good class. I decided 

not to go nuts and do Pilates afterwards. I didn’t. I was not able to get something on my bingo card my Yoga bingo card I’m going to 



have to take classes with certain people have to strategize my bingo card. The last time we had some kind of yoga bingo we had the pandemic so hopefully nothing like
 that one irrupt. Anyhow, I decided to go to Mike’s because I left my headphones

 there, and I just wanted to kind of chill 
out so I did and it was nice. We hung out and I was about it then I caught the train home just in time to get a couple packages in the mail and eat a little something before the end of the night phone call. 

No comments: