Sunday, July 30, 2023

Saturday, July 29: It’s Yoga Time ⏰

I got up around 8 AM to get ready to go to this yoga class and 

workshop. I had to go over to Mike’s to get my thermos with my cold water in it. It has really cold water and I knew this class is going to be hot. I succeed in getting that and getting the class 

on time. The class was really really packed. It was a real blessing that they kept the windows open the entirety of the glass because it was really hot but I could breathe so it was very much 

doable. The woman who let it Rajnesh was very very chill and gave decent instruction. Plane sent it around 1110 and then we had a break until 1230 with the yoga workshop is set to begin. It’s now 12:15 PM

 I went to get a smoothie at the marathon diner and got that.  Anyhow, that’s

 that for now. Well, the class was decent. It was more of instruction 

than doing poses. I did ask a question about why I have so much difficulty balancing on 1 foot. Several poses require balancing on 1 foot and that’s a big 
challenge for me to combination of stiff, hip and weakness

 in the ankle and foot. Anyhow it’s pretty damn hot out here and I’m gonna get a 

bite to eat. I decided to go out and get some Indian food which

 was delicious. I wanted to treat myself. I hung out for a while and I really did enjoy myself. I then found myself feeling pretty tired and it 
was time to get my butt home. When I got home, I was so tired I just crashed for two hours and then got up at 9:30 PM and talked on the phone
with a couple

 of people. It was a really decent day I liked it.  Well, it’s now up to me to get fully relaxed and get ready for a Sunday and 
extended leave. Very busy. I can definitely do another one of those workshops. It was really informative and there was a nice center camaraderie as well which I liked. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little less humid.

No comments: