Saturday, July 01, 2023

Friday, June 30: 2016 Election Comes to Roost

We had  2 sweeping decision supreme court wiped out affirmative

 action in college admittance and voided Biden’s student loan forgiveness plan. As they say, elections have consequences

 and bought it 2016 come back to bite us in the butt. So I read that

 student loans will start earning interest in September. That means I have to get my butt in gear and call them and find out if I get the public service forgiveness

 plan which is not affected by this lame ass decision. Anyhow, I was pretty tired today and I had to take a couple little naps to get me through the 

night all right . I went back-and-forth to Mike’s rehab place. They’re going to keep him an extra week or 2 and that’s that. We talked a little while I went to a cleaning

appointment with the dentist. The woman is very matter-of-fact and very efficient and didn’t find anything more to operate on. It was $111 for the price

 of Cleaning’s gone drop from $85-$111 but that is inflation and a little bit of price 

gouging. Anyhow, as I was doing an errand for Mike some weird 

vagrant  started walking at me and acted weird so I walked right in front of traffic and fended him off and he kept walking away so that was good. The air-conditioning in 

Mike’s room with my salvation. It felt really good to have air-conditioning. 

I’m still not used to the humidity. anyhow, I decided I’d chill out

 with Mike while drinking Supercoffee instead of going to the 4 o’clock class. I’m gonna go to the 530 class and get my account straightened out. 
They billed me late June 29 when I asked him before to build a third of the month it’s not a big deal but just kind of a pain in the ass. We still have smog in the air, etc.. I went to the 5:30 PM class
 and it was not nearly as suffocating as the 4 o’clock I went to yesterday. There is a little steam of air constantly going through so I felt stronger. It could be I had some caffeine in my system and I was pretty 

well hydrated so I don’t know what it was her could just be the day of the week or the humidity. Anyway, I got home and ate and then talked on the phone. I was so tired I basically turned around and passed out on the futon when I got off the phone and then eventually went to my real bed at 11:20 so  I was in need of sleep 

No comments: