Sunday, July 09, 2023

Sunday, July 9: Visiting Mom in the Rain and Humidity ⛈️

Well, I was awakened at 9:13 AM by the woman cleans my place once a month. I totally forgot her appointment and forgot to put it on my calendar.
I was really zonked out. I did manage to roll out of bed, let her in and then took a nap in another part of the room that she wasn’t cleaning. She did a nice job. I went to the Indian storeand fortunately they have a working ATM so I don’t have to go all over the place to get money in an emergency. After that I eat breakfast. I made sure I had stuff ready to go to Ardmore. First I’m going
 to see my mom 

at the Riddle village. I did catch the 110 because it was almost 15 minutes late. I got there at the Riddle village and mom and I decided to take a walk. When
 we first went down there, it’s out of the rain, so we sat on a dry bench and talked for a little bit. The rain didn’t stop five minutes later and we took a short 

walk downstairs. Shortly after we came back to my moms room, it started pouring again. We hung out and talked for a while. I had some of the drinking at some chips. I then put in a ride at the Uber and waited for that 
to come in time out after then I arrived in Ardmore a little bit early so I went to the hippie dippy store that I really
liked down

 there with incense and stuff and got a couple things. It was nice to, just do some casual shopping. I’ve had arrived on time and took out the trash and all that 

kind of stuff. It’s now 3 PM. I waited for her to get ready and relaxed with a super-coffee and a ginger beer.  The humidity is really severe. The rain has 

stopped for now. It is now 4:01 PM. It’s not 4:42 PM in broken ready to walk. I got

 myself a back scratcher Anyhow, we took a short walk because it’s the rain started. 
Then it was determined we needed potatoes and carrots for the 

homemade potato salad that’s going to be made tonight. We parked in the underground

 garage at Whole Foods since there’s an active thunderstorm

 going on right now. God I don’t like underground garage but we managed to find a parking spot from spastic old 

dude who did weird stuff to get out of the parking. Anyway, she 

got the groceries she needed and we just left the Whole Foods and it was pouring pretty hard 

there for sure. It’s now 6:05 PM out of the rain which is 
good and it’s good to be seen. Today we keep getting these

 warning alert for the national weather service at splash but it don’t go outside, etc.

 I just got one now and it’s 6:07 PM, 
eastern daylight savings time. We watch the first episode of Yellowstone, which has five seasons, and we’re on season one episode one. It 


takes place in the modern times with it Denton family. Each episodes little longer than some of the other ones. Anyhow, that wasn’t too bad we then finished off and I got a ride home.

No comments: