Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Wednesday, July 12: A Midsummer Man in Philly


This morning I got up at the usual 6:45 AM. I had breakfast which included cereal and coffee, and then time escaped me and I still showed up late. Mike asked 

me to do a couple errands so I took my sweet time and did them in the hot 

sun in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. While I was doing that, I posted

 on Threads, which is the Twitter alternative run by Zuckerberg and 

Facebook/Meta. It’s basically one millionaire out douching another one.

 But so far it’s better because I’m not push people like Sean, Hannity

 and Kerri Lake. Those photos are pushed on my Twitter feed when I 



looked at it at 10 AM this morning. Mike found out that the rehab place he’s

 going to use them for advertisement because he’s doing 

so well. I also finished off yesterday’s blog posting. It’s now about 11 o’clock and I’m going to be going to Mike’s, picking out a shirt for his photo op and

 then bring him him some food. Well I brought his food and now I’m going to eat some lunch because I’m hungry and I like 


to eat early. I also wanted to get out of the heat for a little while and sit on my butt. I had a hard time finding a shirt 👕 so I got 2 of them 


for Mike to choose from. I am calling Empower to get access to my account cause I was thinking of getting a high-interest savings 

account w/ them. I then realized I could not get access to my IRA account. Hey I found a hilarious website that’s a parody of a 
right-wing rag. It’s called Dunning-Kruger Times. Well it’s 🕜 1:30pm. Almost 

time for the photo opp. I got there just in the nick of time because Mike

 was getting a little anxious when I was getting back with the shirt so 

anyway I got back with a purple shirt and a brown shirt. He picked a purple shirt and people liked it. He then post for pictures they had an official person 



take it, which was Director of of the place and I decided to take my own shots 

and shared it with this person. After that we talked for a while

 then Mike had his appointment at three and I split the scene and came back to his place. Yes he will be leaving tomorrow. I then hung out a little bit and then walk through 2

 suburban station to catch the 351 train. Train actually showed up at 3:48 PM so we 
get to sit here for a little bit. It was standing room only on the train. I’m glad I got on it suburban station. 

There were a lot of standing suburbanites. They were strutting her stuff and doing it right. Anyway, I 
arrived at 4:24 PM Eastern daylight savings time. I ended up taking about an hour nap which I did really need actually.  We took a walk ate dinner and then 

watched Ray the movie about Ray Charles, which is really well done I must say.

No comments: