Saturday, July 01, 2023

Saturday, July 1: Rittenhouse Square and Yoga

Well, I got a pretty late because I was phone tired. I don’t think I ever caught up to sleep from when I 

arrived back in Denver on Tuesday and I did a whole Lotta stuff. I felt like those shortened weeks when I worked

 for the state. It reminded me of that because shortened weeks. I seem to work harder

 and it felt like a five day week when it was a four-day week. I had an avocado in for breakfast and then I decided to take a ride with Pat to 30thSt. to resolve the car

 rental for the wedding. I’m working for New York City. I got a really good 

deal on the car and I’ll pick it up from 30th St. in a short me. It wouldn’t be a hot mess on a Tuesday 

morning.  anyhow I decided to go downtown after going to 30th St. I can’t use the coupon till I go down 

and pick up the car on the 25th. Anyway went downtown 

got a sandwich and then just sat in Rittenhouse Square and decompress for a little bit. I was tired hungry 

in a little bit wound up so that was good. I was playing really good


 tunes and a real serious Hardcore a couple were next to me. It was all pretty good. I
went to my 4 o’clock

 yoga class. They didn’t have any in this week which was fine because 

this class was hot and I was struggling with the humidity. It was 85° outside after all. Afterwards I just took my 

sweet time in the studio until a closed to D sweat since I sweat so 
much I didn’t feel like putting on my shirt when I’m still sweating after shower. I then went to the Rite Aid got something to drink and a bag of chips and then Lumberg my way home. It’s now 728 already high. 

No comments: