Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Wednesday, May 3: Flying to Philadelphia

This morning, and I got up really early at first because I had to take

 care of business with mother, nature and well. The bathroom is occupied and that kept me up for little bit. I took some pictures of what it looked like at 6 AM when Veronica
was getting up and the water 

was so still, it was amazing. Actually it was really amazing. And then went back to sleep and slept until 10:00 AM. I got up had breakfast and helped Larry or at least tried to help Larry 

transfer his Google photos to his hard drive. There is a way of doing it through zip files, but the downloading kept getting interrupted. And anyhow, Larryand I decided to take a walk, and she such a nice day. So we walked 

for a little while to Lake Park, which was fun then I went out and bought some super cautious and gave him one. Now 

I’m just going to mellow out  for a little bit and then go to the airport. That’s super coffee was delicious. I was on the phone and now I’m out in the porch. Enjoying this really nice day. The last 

two days have been the nicest, weatherwise. We got lucky because we didn’t get rained out of any events that we wanted to do. And we didn’t get hit by a tornado, which is always a plus. In  news 
outside my Florida bubble, FDA approves first-ever RSV vaccine, shots to be available for older adults. This is great news. Glaxo is 
the first

 to be  approved for the RSV Vaccine. The Pfizer one that I’m in the trial didn’t get approved yet but I’m sure it will be eventually. This is good news. I would

 get the vaccine but I’m not sure I got the vaccine or got a placebo so I have to ask them in the doctor. Anyhow, Larry delivered me to the airport and then I talked on the phone for a while



 and after that, I went up to the clerk and showed him the receipt I got from the previous woman and also my previous boarding pass and the current boarding pass. She assured me that 

the email should arrive by “ the time I land.” It’s 5:18 PM are about to launch. We just arrived and spent a lot of the flight listening to the little kid just hack up a lung for an hour and a half. Hopefully he doesn’t
 have any major diseases. Well, eventually got home around 9 o’clock after catching the airport train in the market Frankford train. I then unpacked

 my bag, loaded up my bag with my yoga stuff and talked on the phone for a little bit. Also had dinner which was mighty fine by me.

No comments: