Tuesday, May 02, 2023

Tuesday, May 2: A Day @ Juno, Beach, Florida

Good day  I really needed to sleep in and I did. I was very 

tired from yesterday‘s airport experience getting bumped off the flight. So I woke up about 9:30 AM charged up my phone and ate two bowls of cereal for breakfast.  I have also had some

 coffee And Larry’s Friend today. We a good day to go to the beach. We didn’t go to the beach on the second day I was here. As stated on Yesterdays my best to help 

me Philadelphia tomorrow at 5:12 PM. I have been assigned to see and I have proof of that case and try to give me any crap tomorrow. Today’s a day to sit 

on the beach. Larry has an umbrella and a towel. What I noticed here is there wild dogs and there a lot of shells on the beach look like they’re really rough surf. I guess they would’ve

 considering what tornado hit pretty close to here 2 days ago. we decided to leave the beach around 3 PM fly for starting to come around and I got bit twice pretty good. The water was really calm and 

warm and I went in there for quite some time and felt good to go on 

the beach again. I’m glad that I was able to get to the beach. After we went to 



the beach, Larry got his car washed and then we headed back to his

 place, showered and ate some lunch. And I just relaxin decided to go to 

the back porch for a little while which was fun. Also took care of 

some business and it’s now 6 o’clock and we’re gonna go out to eat. I think I’m gonna treat these 

guys for allowing me to stay over two extra nights due to my unfortunate, 

pumping Internet of yesterday, which is featured in the last fall blog posting. I went out to eat at this place, called blah, blah blah. We’re not gonna take a walk. Gordon



 Lightfoot died recently, and one of his most favorite songs 
is called “ the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.”. Here’s the link to read the article from the New York Times. I had to go through

 another website to read the article since I couldn’t get through the New York Times pay wall.It’s a computer yeah yeah I’m gonna let my phone charge and I’m all right. Bye took a walk to Lake shore Park, which was very scenic tonight. There’s a nice sunset and a nice little breeze. There 

was also the moon rising. I had a couple nice snapshots of that scene. 

Afterwards we came right back. Yes, the rest of the evening I just mellowed out watch some TikTok while they

 watch the FBI melodrama series. All the late night shows are 

running reruns since all the writers went on strike and they can operate with riders. They can’t

 make a living yet the guy supposed
 to show in making millions a year definitely some kind of cast system going on in Hollywood. Oh well, no more late night comedians. Anyway I’m gonna go to bed early and talk on the phone and get ready to leave tomorrow.

No comments: