Sunday, May 07, 2023

Saturday, May 6: A Day Off w/ Yoga Nedra.



Today was Saturday all day long. I got up and didn’t do all that much. I just slept in a little bit and it was nice. I didn’t headed downtown and to my discovery. 

They’re having some kind of Rittenhouse street party going on Walnut Street was closed from eight say 22nd all the way down 

to the 15th. They were letting traffic go through the 15th. I then decided I needed lunch so I went to one of the vendor trucks and grabbed a Gyro. I wanted to 

eat it quickly so I wouldn’t be all stuffed up during class. I needed somewhere to sit, but there was nowhere to sit so I went into theKrimpton hotel. That’s 

where Wes his ex girlfriend used to come and stay. It’s really a  Very chichi hotel. So I sat in the lobby and chow down. I then milled

 around Walnut Street for a little bit to see the sights and sounds of people. I then went to the Capital One Café and grabbed a small coffee for cheap since I use my Capital One card.  Next thing you know it is time 

to go to class. I went to a 90 minute class which was good and hot. I then went to the yoga Nedra class top by the same teacher and that was really very
 good especially the end, when I just totally relaxed.  Did my usual thing came home ate talked on the phone watch some YouTube videos and that was that. It wasn’t a bad day at all of us a day or I could just do what I want

 without running around and stuff. I did try to call the Frontier Airlines, but instead I went through the app and the chat bot thing and they denied me. I sent an email Nathian give

 me a better answer by Monday. I’m gonna have to call them while Mike is it an arbitration appointment. I’m hoping I can get this

 resolved and get my free flight that I’m entitled to. It was a nice day today wasn’t rainy or cloudy or anything like that which is good.

No comments: