Monday, May 01, 2023

Monday, May 1: Last Day in Florida NOT. Bumped Off Flight


Good day everybody it is now 11:22 AM. I just got up around 9 AM. Put an ice breakfast and help Larry unload the car from all. It’s inflatable kayak stuff. Then I 

showered, shaved and packed up. Larry and I are going to a meeting early this afternoon and then I’m going to be driving straight to the airport, so I have 

to pack right away. Today’s the nicest day we have had. not windy,  humid or cloudy it’s perfect weather. I just Saul in hockey Boston Bruins lost the second game to the Florida panthers. Boston had a 3–1 lead in the series

 and lost in overtime game 743. They had the best regular season record in NHL history and they lost. I think we it’s cool and one of the biggest chokes in history. The meeting was cool there were 8 of 
us there couple days in 30 years or more in a couple of new people that were young. afterwords 

we went to grab some lunch at the local one of the local why was around here. I had a chipotle chicken sandwich. 

It was quick and easy and he’ll keep me filled up at the airport so I’m not tempted to eat something it’s much more expensive and less tasty.
It’s too bad. I’m leaving on such a beautiful day but that’s the way it goes. When I got a route surprise when I got to the airport. They flyby eight people. They needed volunteers, but they

 didn’t get enough so I ended up getting bumped off the flight. I tried 

to get a Trenton that flight was full again was Wednesday at the same time at 5:12 PM. So I 

decided to take that since I know it’s a choice. Larry had to come

 and drive me back. Fortunately I had a nice dinner prepared by Veronica chicken

 brussels sprouts and sweet potato. 
That was really delicious. I was pretty damn hungry that’s for sure. After that I’ve relaxed and watched two episodes of Law and order criminal intent. That’s my favorite one of the franchise. And then I decided to go to bed early and then I talked on the phone for a bit and look forward to a relaxing sleep.

No comments: