Monday, May 08, 2023

Monday, May 8: Tired but Not a Bad Day🛁

I had a rough night. I didn’t 🛌 so well and THAT  was frustrating. I felt that 
I was half sleep. I threw in some laundry and then I threw it in the dryer and had to split after eating breakfast. It’s a nice day out and I got the Mike’s around  8:22 AM. Mike wasn’t there  Because he was in an arbitration panel. I did big plans to call the airline and stuff like that. I did get a rental reserved for this 
coming Mother’s Day weekend. The rest of the day I took a nap found out I had $400 to Penn because my deductible. It’s the first time the deductible really take 
affect Understand 

I found that out when I called the insurance company. They answered pretty 

quickly that was at money. Answer the phone pleased about that 

but anyway, I had to pay them. Mike came home and hung out with him 

for about an hour and then I have changed to leave and head to my yoga

 class. well, they are got the heat back in the studio. OMG! That room was 



piping hot. Fortunately, the instructor did prop open the windows little

 bit, so there was air boy was I sucking wind little bit there. I hang out with 

yoga studio for a while. Sweating. Well, I’m sitting here Dean, DD store and 

I’m waiting ever vigilantly for someone to help me out because I’m about to run out of battery. In fact, I did
end up buying a fast charger 🔌.  Well, after I 

went to yoga, I just called off as I said before. I then grabbed a couple of snacks and drinks and went to the a meeting and the topic was “asking for help.“ It was nicely filled up and it was a good



 meeting. I do like going to the meetings I just been really not going as much as I think I should. Anyhow, after the meeting, I went to target so I could walked 

on 19th St. to try to catch the Trolley at 19th and market and then catch the EL at 30th and market. Well they had some delays so one tree blew right by us 
so this one’s pretty crowded it’s now 8:20 PM p.m.. anyhow

, I’m winding down my day with the usual chow down. Relax for about an hour 

and then talk on the phone. That’s my daily routine at night after

 I’ve done all my other stuff. I hope to get a much better sleep tonight I need to. 

My friend May is going to be a busy month and June’s gonna be 

no slouch either next thing you know it you’ll be half over and I wonder how did I get here?

No comments: