Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Tuesday, May 23: Smoke from Canada 💨 & Yoga

Good day everybody it’s Tuesday, which is the technically the

 third day of the week following Sunday and Monday. I got up and ended up having to 

clean dishes because I didn’t do them last night and I hate when I do that so I 

was running late. The train showed up on time with no difficulties Home 

one problem was my water I use for yoga class leaked in my backpack 

because the the snap off top and snapped and somebody on the train warned me about it that was a good thing

 because I was able to find loose article of clothing and clean it up before

 it spread to the rest of the backpack. I got the Mike’s and then we went to an x-ray 

appointment. The streets closed on  Right near the hospital so 

we couldn’t catch the bus there. We have to catch it on Pine Street. Well I’m glad we didn’t call Uber because the bus showed

 up about 10 minutes after we started waiting so that wasn’t too bad. His appointment was really quick with just a quick x-ray so we were in and out pretty 

quickly. Came back and done put in a load of laundry and decided to have lunch. I like lunch and lunch is good. It’s a relaxing time I 
make breakfast and I’m rushing unlike dinner

 work I have a deadline to go to bed and make a phone call. I failed 

to mention that there’s a haze over the sky today because of remnants 

of the smoke from the wildfires in western Canada. I read an article in choir today which spelled it out

 a lot of times. I can’t link to Inquirer articles even though I’m a subscriber and a lot of their links 
don’t last very long. I’ve complained about this before. anyhow, finish the laundry and Mike and I discussed what happens when this guy hires him which he said he would but I would come

 with him and we did agree to that. We have to concentrate on doing more tidiness. It’s now 3 PM I’m gonna be leaving around 330 or so to go to my appointment that I have every Tuesday. 
Anyhow, the appointment was pretty intense and I got a lot of it. I hope the results come Susan later but I have to be patient. I then went to yoga class and Chris flag tighten. It was another was I then went to yoga class and Chris Fleck Tottenham was another good class by him. It was warm, but there was plenty of airflow so it was a lot better for me. I could bring even I wasn’t fleetly going crazy with it with the sweat, etc. I didn’t thought about going to a meeting and then next thing you know it I realized it was getting close to 8:00 PM so I just headed home now and I’m glad I did too. Went home chow down some leftovers and really that was that I have been watching YouTube videos and then went to sleep. 

No comments: