Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Monday, May 29: Memorial Day @ Work


Today was memorial day. I believe it was the first memorial day that I actually had to go to work. It was mellow though. I decided instead of going to the 11 o’clock

 60 minute class and I would go to the 9 AM 90 minute class. One thing I can say is it definitely is different morning and a.m. in the afternoon for sure. And I went 

to that and then picked up Mike’s Scripps and I got a couple items as well. Anyhow, I got back to Mike’s to little sweeping and then hung out with Mike for a little while. 
The news outside my bubble, President Biden, and Kevin McCarthy agreed in principle to debt ceiling  compromise. The right wing Maga people are not very happy with it. They have to vote on it by June 1 or their country 

goes in to default. It’s been an ongoing drama for the last five or six months. And now has to pass the house and the senate which could be tricky. June 1 is the deadline that’s right around 

the corner. I stayed at Mike’s for a little while because I didn’t have to go to the 4 o’clock class. I was feeling kind of old today my plantar fasciitis it was acting
up and I can feel some kind of weird stiffness in my left hip area not sure where that came from. It’s old age creeping up like communism. I 
will just have to see what happens here. Anyway, I went to my MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. Which was good. I think got the 21 bus. It was a beautiful 

day. And I mean perfect spring weather. It’s not super hot. It’s not raining. It’s supposed to stay nice for quite a while at this point. It’s hard to believe, 

what’s that answer? 

No comments: