Friday, May 19, 2023

Friday, May 19: Ardmore, Yoga and Many Moods

After staying up till about 2 AM, I got up feeling a bit grouchy 

and old. It was 10:45 AM and it’s just time to get the hell up. Lynne was discussing her experience yesterday with somebody from Penn. She’s trying to 

figure out the name of the agency that came theAfter staying up till about 2 AM, I got up feeling a bit grouchy and old. It was 10:45 AM and it’s just time to get the hell up. Lynne was discussing her experience 



yesterday with somebody from Penn. She’s trying to figure out the name of the 

agency that came visit. Her name was Joanne and she was listening very intently. Hopefully 

she’ll actually solve some problems. Well, my new sneakers came 


in but they weren’t the Velcro kind so we spent the morning getting that ready and Lynne talked to Dr. Kelly for a little while and some kind of social worker from Penn about her treatment etc. It is now already 1 PM and 

it’s cloudy and I’m gonna leave the house soon.In news out of my cocoon the debt ceiling talks are being paused because the haven’t been able to agree on possible cuts and welfare work requirements. I don’t know 

why nobody’s calling out for what it is the Republicans taking the country hostage to get what they can’t get 

through normal legislative process. anyhow, it’s now 2:30 PM. I’m not gonna go to the UPS



 store near the Teppers pharmacy and return the incorrect 

shoes that were sent. They weren’t the Velcro tape. I also I’m indulging in supercoffee and put a picture some eggs on Facebook. And maybe I can go to for yoga at 5 PM. Anyway I 

dropped off the stuff from the US UPS store pretty quickly and I talked to my phone oh, headed back. I updated my phone to iOS 16.5 today. Supposedly the big change will be on iOS 17 according to this guy name Brandon, 



who I subscribed to. It’s now 355. I’m going to catch the train to go to my 5:30 PM class. There’s no way I could make the 4 o’clock class because the trains weren’t running enough. 
 Anyhow, I got to Center City pretty early. The class is at 5:30 PM 🕠 which oh that’s what I was thinking about my head. It’s pretty nice out. I had to buy 

water because I didn’t put any water in my like a chicken fish container, at least got my dirty yoga clothes washed to use again today. What days of class was the mildest     one yet. I thought 

it was gonna be a 90 minute with a 75 minute and it wasn’t boiling hot. Some of the songs they played were kind of trashy. It wasn’t the best selection,

 but a lot of people like living on a prayer and crap like that so whatever. I was
feeling quite depressed in the middle of it. I felt my mood was just tanking as I was lying down there. I felt I really had to concentrate extrap today just 

to get through that. After class, I didn’t feel like I really couldn’t socialize so I think I needed to get some food in me that was much more important so I called off went to 



the 7-Eleven. Got it two bananas for a dollar it’s up to the drink and I’m gonna just

 

wait 20 minutes for the train that arrives here at 30th St. @7:51 PM. 



Well, I arrived on time back to Ardmore. Or some dude was trying to deliver 

a hoagie. I let him in, but I probably 
should not let him in. But he look like a nice guy. It’s 9:02 PM. We’re about to have dinner and watch “deadwood.“ a pretty intense show. We can 

only hope we observe and be mindful of life. It’s been a very interesting match this month of May.

No comments: