Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wednesday, May 24: Go Mark Go!

After on again sleep, I got up and skipped my cereal and coffee and just went downstairs

 and brought out all the laundry I had. I had a boatload of laundry it was numerous I think the bigger the loadthe less likely the washer gets all whacked out of shape. Then again, I didn’t have any 

blankets or  sheets, so that was helpful. I got the Mike’s did a little sweeping and we talked a bit. Then I went to the Rite Aid to pick up a script 4 Mike and I’m just taking my sweet time walking around,

 absorbing the sun with my hat on of course. I need my hat for preventing sunburn. Anyway , it was a nice little slow strolling. I enjoyed it very much. And then went back and Mike and I discussed different plans and those plans were 

built for me to succeed. Anyway, and I took a quick nap and I ended up talking on the phone for a while. Then I took the nap that I needed. I also told my friend Don about Peter Sissson passing away. I’m glad I 
remembered to tell her. I had also told Wes who told Helen. it’s a shock really I’m thinking we’re getting older and that’s why it’s happening but it’s still a shock. I think the future is poking 

its head out and asking me to start thinking about the next 5 to 10 years where
I’m going to be where I’m going in whatever but it’s just a start right now. I don’t expect to have those answers that soon. Anyhow, the train showed up on 

time and I took it out to Ardmore since it is hump day and I’m humping away here in Ardmore. It’s a little warmer than it was yesterday 

and we’re
going to do some errands with Lynne’s computer since she spilled liquid in it to see if we can fix it. Then we’ll walk and stuff. Hello. I got here and

 it took a lot longer than we thought because of shoulder issues with doing

 stuff like getting ready and getting dressed, etc. The nurse just called. 

It’s now 5:52 PM and then after that we’re gonna go kick out at the Apple store
about her computer Apple stores open 

but the cake store probably is closed because most places close by 530 or 

6 PM. After that we’ll go walking and then eventually eat 

and watch 1883 the latest Netflix series. but we went to the computer geek 

place and agreed to fix her keyboard for $90 which is not bad. They should have it ready by Friday. We 

then went to Bella Italia and indulged in chicken cheesesteaks. It was good, but I was really feeling anxious. It was so much severe 
but the food 

was delicious. It’s now 8:16 PM now it’s time to watch it the mini
 series “1883”on Netflix. I watch the show and it’s pretty good I must say and then I just caught the bus in time and came home and crashed a heavy crash. I’m pretty tired.

No comments: