Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thursday, May 11: Mike’s Dr. Appt. Sneaker shopping &Yoga

After a pretty good sleep, I got up and basking the glorious spring time.



 Actually, I didn’t. I ate and then took another nap before I had to get myself ready

 to go to work. I don’t remember what I dreamt about. I 

do know that I understand landed gentry really well. I know people that are landed gentry. I think Vermont is a good place Here are the best places to buy a house in Vermont if you want to become a owner of land.
I don’t think I can afford to


 buy anything except a good time. Anyhow, Mike and I are going to a doctor appointment but not 

with Dr. Peacock. You know I could get some Froot Loops and go to talk

 to Dr. Fruit-loop instead. The CNN town Hall was a joke. CNN trying to brown 

knows the Maga Republicans. It's bad enough Trump called her a nasty woman. I think it's worse that the audience 



cheer him on, and the YouTube commenters liked it. Yes, but why would anyone name their child Ruben unless it was 

some nutty family name?  This is  because I would just want to have a sandwich. I mean really, when 

she’s just name the kid Bartholomew while you’re at it. anyhow, Michael

 got the wrong date of the appointment but fortunately it wasn’t really packed and demanding Pasquel
ot lost so we were able to get Michael in for the appointment. I’m not sure why I called 
him Michael. Well Pasquel returned and he was lost after parking 6 blocks away. All is well with the world as of 10:19 AM today. Anyhow, it’s now noon 

and the med care bride share for seniors and disabled people thought Mike canceled it because in order to get it you have to call. A 

machine called Mara so you can really can’t talk to a human being that easily so we’re just taking was just so much easier so we got back and then finally I had lunch and realized I had to go buy some shoes as 

requested. Well, I went there and I was thinking of just buying the ones with the laces because back in my mind, I didn’t think they would have a Velcro version of my shoes and they didn’t. 

So after a lot of back-and-forth and sideways.  They were ordered 

online on my behalf. It was more stressful than it should’ve been. After that experience, I came back to Mike’s and I mellowed out next thing you know it it was 330 and it was time to get the heck out of Dodge and that’s what 

I did. I went to my yoga class. Actually I went to to do yoga classes. Yes, that’s why I went to classes one with a 75 minute class which is pretty hot, but not boiling like the last two days. Thethanks

 instructor paid attention to me and told me to modify one of my stance is not to go all the way down. I then went to a Vinyasa class for the same instructor. Talk to a couple people

 and then I proceeded to order out some delicious takeout Chinese at the restaurant. That’s about two or three stores away from the studio. It’s really delicious it’s not a hole in the wall take out.  I wanted to go to the meeting in Fairmount but by that time I was just so tired I was like well let’s go eat and I didn’t got more tired after I eat. I’ve been talking to Phone as usual, and then went to bed. 

No comments: