Saturday, May 27, 2023

Friday, May 26: A Banner Day in My Mind w BDE


This morning I got up and struggle to get out of bed, but I did this time in a correct and timely fashion. I managed to see Pat and he took my garbage 

outside for the trash man to pick it up. I still have my boxes to take apart, but I can do that later, anyhow I showed up to work about 12 minutes late which is not bad for me. Today

 I’ll do another caregiving job at Ardmore to take Lis out to her doctors appointment in Radnor. I feel OK I’m just feeling a little saggy I think a good‘s supercoffee will help.  The train was

 five minutes late but that’s not bad for the Paoli Thorndale local train. Crossing Lancaster Avenue when not in rush-hour is a lot easier than trying to cross it when I arrive during rush-hour, 

it’s practically impossible to cross the street except at the designated Deathstream line thank God they made those because traffic is never ending feeding off Ardmore Avenue and the street  that 

leads to the train station. Anyhow, it’s Friday. That is all right now. It is now 10:22 A.M. well, I was later than I thought and she thought but we made 
it and we were here on time and they made us wait 11:22 for them to finally see Lynne. So it was 

a little stressful and I got a little stressed out but I’ve calm down now. Anyhow, the

 next thing is to pick up her computer the guy fix the keyboard 

hopefully by now. Right now it’s 11:31 AM and I’m waiting for them to inspect Lynne’s 

shoulder the right shoulder this time. I’ve been busy creating 

this blog and checking out humanity here. Anyhow, the next thing after this is going to

 to pick up her computer and then she’ll take a nap and I’ll try to get back to Mike’s at a decent hour 

so we can go out walk. He does need to walk and that will leave the best thing I can do for him to get him to walk. Meanwhile, my wedding photo appointment in New York is July 25. I’m going to 

reserve a hotel and hopefully they’ll have room and they said they would help me with the room price which is a well, decent thing to do because I’m sure it ain’t gonna be cheap.  she went into a doctor for carpal tunnel on 

her right wrist. So she hast to wear a brace especially at night. After we went there, we drove out to this computer place to pick up her computer for the keyboard to get messed 

up due to spilling liquid on it, the keyboard works but you can’t charge the computer any longer another words the battery 

can’t be charged because liquid got it to the motherboard and the motherboard could be fixed but that would be another $130. She’ll probably

 get a newer one Raven spend the other $130.  after the rock that we went to a little store has all kinds of cute little knickknacks earrings, fun stuff sort 

of like a street on thing on South Street and I’m gonna catch a train around 1:20 PM. I got back before 2 PM and got some lunch and did a little bit about the house. I had to decide whether 

I was going to do the 4 o’clock class for the 530 class because I was eating later than I like to eat before class. So in the last minute I decided I would go to the 4 o’clock class. It was 

a nice day. It wasn’t too humid tonight because I didn’t eat that much. Well I went to the 4 o’clock class. Got there on time. It was hot, but it was good. Robyn taught the class. Her classes are 

always different and interesting. She changes things up at times. after class I talk to another classmate Tracy who also has yoga certification, but she doesn’t teach Hot Yoga, but she teaches a class the kids. Anyhow, I was talking about maybe

 doing the Pilates class I hadn’t done Pilates so I sat there and thought about it and decided oh 

hell I’ll just do it. Anxiety was bad all week so I figured it would be a good

 way to tap some of that energy and use it somewhere. It was a really  actually pretty good class, but it was very difficult because his lot to ask and be did 
have a couple moments of breather so that made it doable but I don’t think I’ll do that too often but I felt good afterwards not horrible 
or anything. . Anyhow, the memorial day weekend officially begins and I’m here for it.

No comments: