Saturday, May 20, 2023

Saturday, May 20: A Sleepy Day w/ Drizzle

I dreamt that I needed to get a haircut, but at the same time I’d buy some fcamping equipment. First, I got myself a position for the haircut place and then ran to store. It got stuff for a dog that I was getting at the same time. It’s now 12:19 PM. I justgot up. I had breakfast and then I went to 

go to Teppers pharmacy and get get a script for Lynne. I also got myself

 some floss because I didn’t have any so that was good totally over price 

but that’s inflation for you. Anyhow, it’s really misty and cloudy outside. not a good day to ride a motorcycle that’s for sure. Oh well, because of the delay of me getting back from 

my errand that cascaded two running late to yoga because the SEPTA train decided it was gonna be delayed by Amtrak and be 17 minutes late thus far so I’m not gonna make the 4 o’clock class so I’ve excepted that. So I go to the need for class
 that starts

 after the 4 o’clock class. Anyway, this train shut up 18 minutes late because of Amtrak then in Wynnewood some dude didn’t have a ticket and she yelled and it’s taken and 15 minutes 



to get the guy off the train. It’s now 350 once there’s no way I’m making the 4 o’clock class so we’ll see how long it takes him to run the train and they kick 🦡 this one dude off and left people,


 bored on Wynnewood train station. Well, I arrived at the center city way late because 

the train etc. But that was OK because I was able to grab myself a 

quick something to eat 
because I really found myself hungry and just feeling a little stressful

. Well when I got out, there was actual blue sky outside, which was a really pleasant surprise. Also felt warmer,

 which is always an added bonus in my world a real added bonus so now I gotta catch the 7:45 PM train because 

it is after all Saturday night. I kept thinking today was Sunday but it’s really Saturday. I 

am praying to God himself that this train doesn’t get the leads to fucking hell like the last train did that was really stressful. Well the 745 train I was gonna catch 

was canceled. I just decided to cut my losses and take Uber. It’ll get me to Ardmore about 5 to 10 minutes sooner anyway. SEPTA really
 dropped the ball today for me. So hopefully the rest of the evening will be more relaxed. I kind of wanted a Pepsi, but I’m gonna forgo that indulgence 
and get a juicy when I get in. My brother asked me if I was going to go 

see mom but I said “that’s the plan.“ Because the way things have been the last 12 hours anything could

 happen, including Napoleon being overwhelmed by rabbits. πŸ‡ πŸ‡ πŸ‡ πŸ‡ πŸ‡ πŸ‡ πŸ‡ πŸ‡ πŸ‡ πŸ‡ πŸ‡ πŸ‡ 
A
Well the end Deadwood happened tonight. She only had three and three series is so it ended. We couldn’t decide on the next show to watch and we watched 
a little Ellie whistle and Oliver Sacks for my eyeball started failing me feeling dry and tired. I finally decided to order some Amazon because I haven’t in a long long time. The first order should get there tomorrow night which is Sunday night 

No comments: