Monday, May 15, 2023

Monday, May 15: Sunny Day in Prep 4 the Future


Good morning. I did have dreams, but I forgot them again. But I just want to know why husbands are the most neglected species on the planet. They’re not going extinct 

you’ll always be able to create one. Anyway, it’s a beautiful day out here. Well, today’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood the Republicans can’t find anything on the “Biden crime family.” Anyhow, 

Mike and I are going to go for a walk. I just ate lunch and I got his lunch and songs were sung for the sixpence lovers      m sorry I was very proud of the goddamn six pence. Oh 2012 for taking

 a walk it’s a really nice day a little cooler than I thought but it’s not cold at all. It’s a regular Monday  where we’re going to make plans for the future. Hopefully at some point. I yes, any thought

 of buying a car gets smothered. This time I saw the price tag of my brothers car $40-$40,000 plus. That’s $700 a month for car payment over five years. That’s with a fairly large down payment.

 No wonder people are stressed out. Yes, I’m going planning to go to yoga  and I’m going to vote tomorrow. 

That’s gonna be kind of hard because I got two person get to my polling 
spot. There’s a big election it will decide the majority in the Pennsylvania house of representative between two women. Anyhow, I was reminded by a friend
that I have a funeral service tomorrow and

 my therapist change my appointment from tomorrow to Wednesday at 2 o’clock

 sharp things are all ready. Getting a little topsy-turvy but old is it’s pretty good right now it’s 1:52 PM. 

Here's the latest. Some guy with a baseball bat went into a Democratic Congressman's office and assaulted Connolly’s 2 staffers.
2 staffers in his Fairfax, Va. office. Some people feel in bold and the violence thanks to her twice impeached sexual assault convict Trump.
On my way to yoga I picked up a script at CVS. I also picked up 

some snacks ahead of time and as young woman took a while, but fortunately the guy after and was really
short, so no crisis. I went to class and it was hard but I felt strong today. I think taking a day or 

two off seems to help my strength. Also, there was air circulating, 

which really did help. After class I just felt a very socially awkward vibe inside me, so I just kind 

of sat on my own Didn’t really talk to too many people I got dressed, mellowed out and went to my Capital 
One coffee shop where I get coffee half off

 because I have a capital one credit card. Chilled out and saw the daily news commentator and daily news editorial writer, Christine flowers. I’ve
 run into her all the time just randomly. Tried to have a conversation but he wasn’t having it. Anyhow it was funny. I was literally responding to her on Facebook as she was standing 

in front of Me , that’s pretty funny. She hates Helen Gym! Anybody else would be fine beside her and she has talked about that often. I’ve had conversations with her before but I think

 things are just funny these days in this world. So I’m gonna go to the meeting at 6:45 at South 6:43 PM the 

beautiful day out here today. I went to the meeting and it was pretty good. I participated a little bit. But after the 
meeting I was looking at blog entries from May from years gone by and jog my memory of this Frank Sinatra album that was deep and crafted not just a bunch of pop standards of the day. So I went ahead and bought it. The picture there is from a blog posting from 2019 I believe, it was before Covid ( aka BC ).
And the difference between 2019 and today is striking, at least in my own blogging world and in my head. I believe I am is Robert Plant said about a band called Kaleidoscope "Far out and heading further.”
I started going down the rabbit hole of the Internet based on one of my blog postings, all kinds of reviews of old bands from the same 60s through the 80s and 90s. It tripped me out and reminded me of my younger days.

No comments: