Sunday, January 08, 2023

Sunday, January 8: Visiting Mom and Ardmore


Well, I awake once again with my clogged earI put your stuff in it I don’t think it’s going to improve much. Anyhow, I found out my doctors 

appointment at University City is not till Thursday at 3:45. Anyhow, I have an in person visit with the DM Clinical people, it’s my once every couple months

 in person visit to North Broad Street. Anyhow got up had some breakfast and thought I’d show up at my moms at 12:30 but I missed the bus so I caught the 1230 bus. It’ll


be there at 1:30. If I want to be at Ardmore house by 4 PM, I have to leave after an hour or pay $26 for Uber. At least that’s 

the going rate right this moment. Eagles are scheduled to play and try to clinch the conference. They’ve lost two straight games with Gardner Minshew playing like crap as a quarterback. 

They FC has a weird play playoff format where the AFC championship game be played in a neutral site, 

because the bills and Bengals game was canceled due to that horrible injury That happened last

 Monday night. Anyhow, at the bus got me here on time, and when I went to the Marcello building, 

there’s a regular traffic jam of people in the elevator is taking forever

 as usual. It’s no 1:43 PM I decided that it was just better to not worry and 

just take Uber since it was nearly impossible to catch the bus and not short change mom. Anyhow, 

Commonwealth of mom she showed me her coloring books and a nice photo 

album that Alice sent in titled “granny.“ It was really 



well done. We first watch the Miami dolphins Jets game which was boring as hell and then we found it bills versus patriots. Bills just took the lead 20 to 16 on it  Kick return touchdowns. 

The announcers were all about because there’s only been four of them in the entire  season of the NFL. The price from Uber when it’s high is it is about $36 finally 

went down to about $25. I lucked out because the earlier check showed $25 that jumped and then it went back down again. The guy picked me up pick me in the right area at Monticello house. I figured Uber would take them to the front entrance. I just learned on TikTok that Bolsonaro supporters in Brazil or storming their Congress They are trying to use the same tactic 
is January 6, and stormed the capitol building. You know that Steve, Bannon and Trump are behind this whole bullshit. Basically pushing worldwide fascism like in Italy, and 

in hungry. Of course, you’re trying it here with the freedom caucus members. how, I got to Lynn’s and we talked a while and she explained her cracked rib, which hurts, but she still can function just fine. She just has to 

be careful sitting up. I had a coffee and a super Pepsi and none we walked for a while now at 6:49. 
Planning to leave around 9:05 PM to catch the train which always shows up 
I like that bus. We decided to watch doc Martin, because we got caught up in other things like getting Hodgen peroxide in my ears and cooking up a meal. ended up 

catching the bus which did show up on time. That was a relief. I had a couple times for the bus plainly just did not show up. I got 

home had some yogurt and talking on the phone and then going to bed 

1 comment:

QofArdmore said...

I would like to ask the kind favor of spellbinding Lynne with the e. You had gotten into the habit of doing it.