Thursday, January 12, 2023

Thursday, January 12: Dr Appointment, and Fairmount

Today I got up and it was time to get moving. It’s a cloudy cool 

day in January. Stop in extremely cold. We’ve had no snow but it’s been gray a lot. We did have two nice days so I guess I can’t 
bitch too much. Today I have my blood test and hopefully I can get my ear dealt with today because I made every effort to try to dislodge the clog but have 

not succeeded. The fake title of songwriters of the best people is a mocking of WXPN, which loves Singer songwriters because they’re smart and so sensitive & attractive. Well, Mike’s Amazon dude came over and he started 

putting the items on the street across from his place. that street is called South Carlisle and Mikes had other incidents where they do it so I came out there and see if the guy that I’m over 
here. At his place where he delivered the goods and said he that I was “coming at him.” and I was being hostile. I hope he doesn’t try to find me. Well, it’s 



now 12 noon and I just went to Rite Aid to do an errand then walk in the pretty



 nice weather we’re having here. it’s sunny now, but the weather forecast calls for rain starting 

around 5 PM. I’m not going to yoga today because I got a doctors appointment

 in University City or hopefully they’ll do my blood work and take care of my ear 

which is been clogged up for about four days now despite my best efforts. I’m going

 to eat lunch real soon once I get back to Mikes. Well, I had my lunch and that was pretty tasty. I must 

say. Mike was on the phone with the foot doctor and a friend of his. He was trying to help and

 I took out the trash and did some dishes. I then contemplated

 my navel, and that was OK. I then left around 3:06 PM took out the garbage 

is what I do at the end of the day that’s a routine I do. Today I’m not going to yoga I take one 

day off a week that really possible to do yoga, and do my meetings . Anyhow, 

this is kind of brakes routine going to this appointment.

 Hopefully the unclog my ear as well as do the blood work that I scheduled. On the way back a friend of mine

 who lives in West philly saw that I was walking across the 

street on Walnut to get to my doctors office and we talked for a while. I haven’t talk to her in ages past. We talk again after the doctors appointment. The blood work was done without a blood 

problem and my vital statistics are pretty good cleaning my blood pressure. Right now it’s 454 and the woman is having a double overtime 


trying to get the earwax dislodge for my ear. I was afraid of that. 

Next stop is the scooping tool. well, they did not succeed in their earwax removal. 

They were flustered I would say so I got a prescription for some 

special earwax drops, but none of the CVS’s had it, so Lynne went out bought some. I 



went to both meetings up in Fairmount do it. I grabbed a Gyro for 

dinner today and ate it in between meetings. By the time I got home, I was 



pretty tired. I did talk on the phone but I was so sleepy. Soon 

as I hung up, I just laid down and fell asleep on the futon.  Later got up at 1:30 AM went to my bed. It wasn’t a bad day. It was a regular day cause I tired at the end of it. That’s what happens as the week comes to a close. Still singer songwriters are the best people all you Gotta do is work for WXPN and you’ll find that out how long word and upward and do it location

No comments: