Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Wednesday January 25: Early Flying to Florida.

I got up at the 3:30 AM wake up. I grabbed a couple bars ate them 

and was very glad that I packed last night. I rolled. I called Uber and they pick 
me up on time. I then realized early and the trip that



forgot to put in my teeth I immediately had the guy turned around. He was very cool about it. I got to 30th St., Station on time and waited for the train. The train left on time no problems 

and then got to the airport and use the ticket then got in with no problem and the plane wasn’t full at all. Nobody was seated beside me, so I tried to sleep, but the plane was too cold even with layers on. Larry picked me up right away, and we went to a pancake place. I was hungry. Oh my God I just inhaled my food. Now I’m ready to take 

a nap which now 10:13 AM. I got back to Larry’s got settled in. I got settled in  and 

. went to Walgreens to get basics like cereal and juices etc. I   crashed the mighty crash. I haven’t been that zonked

 out in a while. That’s what 3 hours of sleep will do to me. It’s a nice warm day with a stiff breeze and I’m going to the CVS. See if they have super coffee. Well blow me 


down I was heading to CVS. The long way, and I ran into this place 

called Rocket Fuel Food Mart, They had vanilla latte Super Coffees hidden behind the caramel

 lattes at the supercoffee so I hoisted a bunch of them about five 

of them, so how’s the night? I’m just  towalk down the Main Boulevard here. I think it’s route one and head back. It’s now 3:44 PM. I went to the CVS and I saw they also have super coffee so I’m good to go on that while I’m here. I 


eventually got back to Larry‘s. It’s now 5 o’clock. I’m sitting out in his back porch mellowing out. That sleep is really really needed!! Tonight. We’re going to eat in Larry’s place but tomorrow night will probably

 go out to dinner and maybe see our friend colleen. She’ll be moving to Allentown be a partner in a law firm. That’s gonna be a shock moving from Florida up back up to.

 Allentown Hey!!, Do you think Jerry Blavat deserves having flags at half mast for a week I don’t. Well Larry’s zoom call with us smoking support group and I’m sitting out here era shuffleboard court 

showing debris. This is the time here to be in Florida. The rest like the summer it’s just too hot. Well, we settle down to have a little 
bit of dinner and then went shopping at the Aldi‘s and the Walmart to get some food. I grabbed a few things for myself. Walmart had a whole 
bunch of supercoffee so I took some more, so I’m

well-stocked was super coffees. It’s never been this easy to find super coffee. It’s now 8:03 PM. I’m different gonna have the yogurt that I bought. Larry sent me an email today that his old 

condos for rent. They don’t list the price. Just the comparable prices. I’m 

sure they’re probably gonna want to try to rent it for two grand and it’s 

not that big. It’s in a nice location though and it’s in good shape. The last thing we did was open up 

the new KAYAK I will be using in cocoa beach. I took it from the boxes

 and constructed for practice. It went pretty smoothly. Larry is very good at 

this kind of stuff which is really a good 
thing for all of us involved. It is now 10:18 PM. I then showered and bandaged my sore on my back. And then got myself ready for bed and talk to the phone. I also ate some grapes and I thought. It was a long but decent day. I’m too tomorrow.

No comments: