Friday, January 27, 2023

Friday, January 27: Kool Day 4Manatee’s and Meeting


I thought I was gonna sleep in but I was reminded that I have a massage appointment with Larry’s friend and I got up and showered, cleaned my wound and had some breakfast. 

I was pretty efficient I must say massage was professionally done and had nice music etc. anyhow, after that, we went to Riviera Beach to get myself some 
Sandals so I could go
kayaking can’t go kayaking with sneakers and socks. It’s not gonna work. Scratch we did that and we went to a noon 
meeting. It’s cool and breezy here. 

It’s 68 but feels cooler than that. For some reason, I’m wearing shorts and a 

California shirt. Well, I went to the meeting and the guy ran to me and asked me to be the speaker. Oh I went up there and I 



was sweating but I got through it and everybody was very nice about it. After the meeting we had the dash off 

because Larry has a 2 o’clock appointment. I then went to CVS to get some food and I cross 

the street While the light was green and I was jaywalking and some cop 

got really stern with me from a car inside that’s a pedestrian violation. 

I came close to getting a ticket for jaywalking that is never happened to me before. Yikes! Veronica & 

I made 3 short moves today. They came out pretty well and we’re not 

hard to produce. They come out good on YouTube. One’s called making puppet stages, one is he ate my flesh and the other one was called Is It z Krampus? I 

didn’t eat leftover pizza from last night. Ate leftovers from dominoes that we got last night.dominoes. It did not get a good grade reading. Some of the suspect 

they had a good price some pizza. I’m going to see some manatees real soon. Well we got to see a lot of manatees because they were out. I got some filming pictures of these manatees

 debris. Awesome. Within went into the center with some displays which were pretty nice as well. It was spitting rain but not enough to get wet from. We didn’t got back around 4:15 PM to go out to dinner around 5:30PM. Went to a restaurant and it’s your

 bar pub type of place with a bunch of big screens like a sports bar. It wasn’t too bad. It was kind of loud but the service was really quick and very decent. We both we all enjoyed our
 dinners. After dinner, we came back and watched Jesse stone, which is a series starring Tom Selleck. It wasn’t 

too bad. I was entertained by it. I watched as  the city of Memphis releases videos of Tyre Nichols' arrest and beating. It is pretty

 ferocious and vicious and hard to watch. The police officers just beat the shit out of him like gang members would.

No comments: