Saturday, January 07, 2023

Saturday, January 7: Pat, Yoga and Mediterranean Dinner


Today I first got up around 9:30 AM and decided to go back to sleep and didn’t get back up till 11:30 AM and then got on my Amazon

 bags. Got my trash organized and put it out front. I talked on the phone for a little bit I thought about going downtown, but decided not to. instead put a little ink in my printer. I use the rest of the one ink toner. The black ink toner that is. I didn’t bother start with a newtoner because I’ll wait till the black starts running out again. Just think less alone time

 in this printer that’s rich good about it so far. Pat printed out some stuff for an order he had to return and then I got ready to catch the 106 Bus to Wayne. This 

is location of her yoga. It’ll get there with six minutes to spare around 4:26 PM. I know I like the train take the train but at least it will take me practically 

to the doorstep. Well, the bus got me there on time and I arrived at the 430 yoga class is about four minutes

 to spare. I got myself quickly ready and Donna help. I had my mat laid out and all that. It was a Vinyasa
 restorative class, so it was pretty relaxing and you know you had to do 

some work, but it wasn’t a real workout. It was nice. It’s a nice change

 of pace. That class was an hour and a half. After class we went to a Kebab Pl., Lebanese place   called  Kebab Café. It was 

just a very casual shopping center place and it was very good. The people were actual 

Lebanese and they’re very nice people and the quantities were really healthy. I had a falafel salad it and it 

was pretty large. I think I dropped off at the Hughes Park station. Unfortunately  apparently

 the trains run every
 hour on Saturdays. I did not realize that. I’m usually with Don on a weekday and they run every half hour or so. It’s now 833. The train won’t be arriving until about 8:53 PM. Well, I eventually got home and walked home without my hat, which I lost somehow between going to yoga and eating dinner. Anyway, that was that. I ended up crashing right after I hung up the phone on the futon.

No comments: