Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tuesday, January 24: Last Day in Millbourne


I set my alarm got up and then fell back asleep and next thing you know what it was 7:10 AM and I was running late. I did sit down and have breakfast

 and treated myself. I went down to Melbourne station. The train was pretty crowded with some guy who doesn’t believe in ear phones blasting tunes, 



but it was so crowded. It wasn’t obnoxious.  This is my last day for about a week when I go off the floor at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a 6 AM flight. I got here and Mike had 

told me he didn’t get a stroke which was a relief. We then threw out some
trash, and I got him a cheeseburger 

and I ate my leftovers from last night. It’s milder than I thought for sure. I texted a bunch of times and talk to Larry and Lynne. I also talk to Mike in person since he sitting in front of me. 

The latest in the classified documents are lost and at home, Mike Pence turned in some classified documents from his Indiana home. I wonder
who the hell else has a classified documents? I mean this is getting ridiculous. Speaking
of national security and mobsters, Trump was photographed posing with Joey Merlino, a convicted Philadelphia, 

MOB boss. It’s not a good look!!πŸ˜–. anyhow, Mike’s laundry took a little bit and



 I was a little bit late to my appointment at 4 o’clock. That appointment

 is very intense. Rancher that Larry called and I am going to a 5:30 PM yoga 

class and then going to Ardmore around 8:20 PM. Real yoga 

class wasn’t quite as boiling hot as I’ve been for the last week or so that was good. I had difficulty getting on my bandages because I cussed couldn’t get dry. Next I went to the Walgreens

 for all the refrigerators were broken when I didn’t get anything, I did go to the ATM, which is a fortunately TD bank ATM got a little bit of cash. Next thing I did was went to suburban station

. all of a sudden all the signs that tell you when trains leaving went belly up and there was no voice going on. It tells that announces

 trains, so it is now 8:01 AM and waiting for the train to leave. Somethings up and I don’t know what it is. I found 
out later. The conductor either didn’t shop or showed up late. They had a assistant conductor, and they finally got us going at 8:14 PM or 8:16 PM.
So basically
 the train was 20 minutes late. So I am off to Ardmore PA  finally!!. lynne went to sweet greens to pick up dinner so I’m having a very healthy dinner tonight 

It’s 834. We just left nervous and we’re going to go to Wynnewood. When I arrived at Ardmore around 8:45 PM. Had dinner, then watch Doc Martin for a while. I got my skin infection one healed up improperly bandaged because the bandage didn’t really work that well and it was pretty gross. I think I’ve driven home and packed around midnight. 

No comments: