Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saturday January 21: Full Day at Gramercy Mansion

Well, after staying up late, we got up in the beautiful appointed

 Gramercy mansion. That bed was really comfortable. It made my sleep so much much more efficient. Had some homemade coffee and slowly got ready to go eat their prepared breakfast. We almost missed breakfast, 
but we did manage to make it. It’s mostly cloudy but it’s not raining and it’s very pretty here. we’re out in the country even though we’re kind of close to Towson. We’re about 20 milesaway 

from Towson. We went to breakfast and they supplied us with magazines. This is what I used to do before the age of the cell phone I would read and eat the newspaper
 or magazine instead of the phone. The breakfast was presented really nice and luxurious. I had an omelette and three pancakes. Along with it little bit of sausage. It was very tasty and 

delicious. We talked and I am mellowed out. They had magazine, such as Essington Wall Street Journal, one magazine, had a recession proof guide to stocks. That
was interesting and also their predictions of last year lost about 40% so even the experts are wrong a lot of the time. It’s now about 11:00 AM. I think Lynne is 

going to contact folks and figure out what we’re gonna do from here. After breakfast. After breakfast, we decided to relax at the bathroom. I was 

really tired, so I took a nap, and it was very pleasant since the bed is so 

comfortable. We then went to the liquor store to get a bottle of wine 

for Lynne. We went back to the mansion. we decided to eat some leftovers while we were planning to go over to the nieces house. 
Q Well, we went over to Mike’s place, which is called the Weinstein home

. It’s a senior citizen. Place with five buildings. It’s pretty well appointed

. I saw the Kansas City Chiefs leading 17-7. The Chiefs eventually won 27 to 20. We hung out 

there for a little bit and then we headed back to our room. We watched 

an episode of doc Martin and I finished off my super coffee. I’ve been tired

 all day I’m trying to let my ear alone to see if it’ll cure itself it’s 

doing OK but I still want to see my ear nose and throat doctor. Re

So it’s now 8:18 PM we’re heading over to Susan‘s place to have

 the Italian dinner that she brought.. call me hung out, accusing him. 

Good conversation and the dinner 
was actually delicious. I am totally stuck. I’m probably gonna game 5 pounds with no Yogen eating massive dinners. It’s now 11:15 PM. We’re getting ready to leave. After we left, we watched an episode of Doug Martin. On on eventful day.

No comments: