Monday, January 09, 2023

Monday, January 9: Vaccine Study ๐Ÿ“š Mike, Yoga & Meeting


It’s another Monday morning in January 2023. Got up did my breakfast thing and actually went to a meeting online called Sunrise semester. I have 

not gone to a meeting with them in a little while. I thought about doing it last night and I fall through which I was pleased. Early in the morning I saw Pat leave around 4:45 in the morning and to go to work for this new Nissan

, Pathfinder which is silver. The train shot up on time and I brought a whole bunch of stuff with 

me provisions to eat and drink at Mike’s.  Mike and I talked a little bit and then we took a walk. Mike picked  up a slice of pizza. He’s telling me that the medication

 new medication he’s on is causing his appetite to increase. He did admit that he smoked, which was a bummer but he wanted to tell me so he would be accountable.  I didn’t got back and 



next step was to go to an RSV study. This is my six month anniversary so it was my six month visit. I’ll 

be involved with the Study as the Resty this year and into 2024. 

Instead of paying me weekly they’ll pay me $46 a month for filling out the online form.  I’m going to make 100 bucks by allowing dated happy accumulated

 on me. I hope I get 100 bucks on this visit cause I did do a blood draw but it may just be 50 but then again I phone calls $50 so we’ll see now it’s 11:52 AM. Well, that appointment

 was a nice long one. I ended up giving a blood sample and signing agreement form. The only change was that I’d be paid monthly 46 bucks. I also signed up that more data taken from me 

for an extra hundred bucks so I made 225 today. That was cool anyway, I decided  to enjoy the wood day and took my time getting



 back pick up a couple Pepsi‘s and enjoy Center City. The US Consumer Product Safety 
Commission is considering a BAN on gas ovens stating that they admit 

particulates and carbon monoxide and some other crap. Supposedly there’s been 50 years of studies so I guess we’re all gonna die of gas oven, pollution 

or we might die of something else, but that’s a little scary considering  how much I use gas ovens I have to wonder if that’ll give me cancer. I get back to Mikesand eat lunch later than I like but it was delicious anyway, I found out I can cook

 the meals in the little bags that they come in which is really cool. I rinsed out one of the packages



 left for Mike because he could probably use them. Tomorrow gonna plan on doing more stuff. But then walk to class and and boys crowded and I’ve got really hot. I think the fact that I ate later than I wanted to, and my clogged ear did not help
matters, but it was hot. South 6 o’clock and we slowly go over towards the 645 meeting it’s MONDAY Night Beginners it’s when I go to on a regular basis. 
I’m just relaxing in the studio when there’s nobody here it’s very relaxing. But the meeting went pretty well. I think after the meeting got really lucky the 21 bus showed up right away. I noticed the two stops I can choose from require a beautiful walk. Anyhow, I got home it’s some leftovers and did my 9:45 PM call. I did find the car rental that I reserved way back in November. I had a hard time finding it but I found it finally, that’s for it January 20 through the 23rd 

No comments: