Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday January 20: Trip to Owings Mills MD


I set my alarm early because I thought I had an early car rental. I really didn’t the rental. I found out frighteningly was scheduled for 4:30 PM to pick up the airport

 so I had to try to change the time but I couldn’t. do their customer service but dollar Rent-A-Car side to go through a third-party and a third-party made

 me wait too long so I couldn’t take a chance so I ended up just desperately going to Expedia and I actually found 

something for $42 a day plus tax, which is not bad considering same-day rental on a Friday I really like that it wasn’t some kind of holiday. and I took Uber to 1 Belmont Ave. good thing

 I did because it’s kind of hidden. So I ended up getting a Ford edge which is a mini SUV big ass car for me. I was at 1 Belmont
 Ave. I think I packed everything I need including an old-school super coffee, the guy was very nice at the rental place. Well, I arrived at the Ardmore house and took a pitstop to chill out. I got the rental car and realized I had the wrong
 

code on side to come back to Melbourne. By then got my coat on and realize I gotta shave when I get there. It’s mostly cloudy out and I’m trying my best. it’s now 2:39 

PM or I’m still here in Ardmore but we’re getting closer to getting  our stuff together. Packed up most of the car and then gave me a nice little shave so I look all

 clean and neat. We got a little time time to relax and that was a good thing. They had to prepare the cat sitter for the cat stuff. Well it’s about 

a 2 Hour Dr. to Gramercy mansion. Got through with no incident. Traffic wasn’t too bad. We got here and this place is really nice and really 

posh. It’s a very nice place. I think we’re going to have that her niece pick us up because it’s pretty dark and winding. Dinner is not till 730 or eight and it’s only now

 5:41 PM and getting settled in. I think we’re going to snack because 

we’re pretty hungry. I niece left her some cheese and fruit and other 

sundries. We’re gonna be picked up around 7:30 PM and go out to eat

 at an Indian restaurant. It’s a beautiful place should be fun. Well, when we 

got here, settled in and I took a nap for about an hour and a half and it was glorious

. I was so tired. I was kind of a tiring day with the weird rental stuff and driving

 for two hours. Right now it’s 855. Melly had dinner and it was Indian takeout

, nice idiot restaurant. The food was good. The conversation was decent

. Weird. Good
 story about a guy name Andy you like live next door. We were at Sisson‘s place Denise Upland. We got back to the place around midnight, we can watch a little bit of TV in crash rather late in the evening 

No comments: