Sunday, January 01, 2023

Sunday, January 1: New Year’s Day, 2023

After in adventure last night and had to pick us up, start getting 

approved for 12:30 PM, New Year’s Day 2023. If it was fun, and Pat did a real solid picking us up because we miss the 1 AM train. well, I  had coffee and mellowed out  

for a while. It’s now 2 o’clock and lounging around is the order of the day. In fact, cereals the next order of the day. Happy new year everybody. And how much data subzero and I think I’m gonna take 



a walk I’m not going to yoga today. Watched a little bit of the mummers Parade on the Internet. We saw the jersey string band. It’s pretty sunny and nice for January

 for sure. it’s now 3:47 PM time to take a walk. Time to live out the first day of 

2023 in living color. Well the walk was really nice because the 

weather was absolutely perfect for January. I got a couple nice shots of the sun reflecting

 off the clouds and plants, etc. It’s now 5:14 PM. Did you know that

 every day from now on, it’s going to get longer until June isn’t that amazing? Oh, and it up watching doc martens in discussion and eating dinner. The dinner 

was tasty and I like the soup from Whole Foods. I don’t order from Whole Foods because

 they with the offer the delivery fees. I think got home around 11:30 PM and had some yogurt and then got myself ready for bed and sang songs.

No comments: