Saturday, January 14, 2023

Saturday, January 14: Search 4 Clothing,Lunch & Home Depot


After a really nice sleep I managed to get out of bed around 10:30 AM. Maybe it was 12 10:40 AM I woke up glad that I had done all of my chores last night
 cleaning my laundry and cleaning dishes. I also got the trash out. I plan to meet Wayne but I have a   walk coming up. Well, there were a few other things to do beside the walk to prepare 

for next Friday. Things like finding keys, closing isn’t all wrinkled up, etc. Anyhow, we did do the walk, and it’s cold as crap outside! Anyhow, I had to postpone meeting Wayne talk at least 2:45 PM. I’m now really really hungry. I’m gonna eat 

like a horse. I know it. I have to skip yoga because there’s no way I’m 

gonna make the 4 o’clock class today. I thought about going to the 9 o’clock class but I just saw 

wanted to sleep. Anyhow, when Wayne pick me up at 8th and Market and we went to a Mexican place

 called blah blah blah. I decided to go for the chicken Tinga really
which was the spicy chicken. I am really hungry. Today I learned you always proof read messages. The Mexican place is very tasty. I chopped down pretty good. I had a spicy chicken burrito and their
 tortilla chips are really delicious as well. I decided I would get keys made it home depot is the only place I can get keys made with any
 

kind of time. Wes is going to pick me up tomorrow and we’re going to go visit my mom and take her out to the diner. My brother David is unable to show cause he has other plans going on. 

Anyhow, after making Zen restaurant, I went in Center City and decided I would go to Home Depot and get keys made. I just wanna get this key stuff taken care of, and not have it linger any longer than H2. I first 

caught the 48 bus and then get off at 21st and Arch Street. I waited about 15 minutes for the seven bus to come. Seven – come very often so I was lucky only wait that long. Uber would’ve been $13 but I decided anyway to take the bus because it takes about five minutes
 away from the Home Depot and hopefully they’re still making keys and I’ll get sent home frustrated. Where they didn’t make keys. Thank God I got the guy to do it not go to this automated 

machine. He wasn’t sure the keys could be made. Because 

one key had old people over it but he made it and then I caught the jeep. I saw that waiting too long

. The next stop is the pride Street line to market Street. Well, I got home pretty efficiently, considering it was pretty far from home and I was relieved about that that’s for damn sure. Got home. Talked on the phone had a yogurt or two and then went to bed. P

No comments: