Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Wednesday, January 4: P.S I Love Dumpster Fires🔥


Hello. I got to sleep in this morning because I’m working till five today because Mike has an MRI or something with his foot. I guess it is. I had breakfast and got ready to get going. I 

was quite relieved that I could sleep and it felt really good to sleep more. I didn’t do an extra double in class so I’m rested. Anyhow, the second day of the Kevin McCarthy

 shit show is today. The latest that I heard is that they were trying to vote on the German because they still don’t think he has the votes. It’s  is  now 12:26 PM. We’re going to shop extra early to Mike’s 

appointment because the ride service demands it and it’s 2 o’clock appointment but we’re
gonna be picked up between 1230 and 1245. I’m bringing my supercoffee with me and I’m gonna be 

on the Internet finding out about all the drama drama. They just had a fourth vote and apparently McCarthy has lost. again. They tried for a adjournment earlier , knowing that he didn’t 

have the votes. We’re waiting for the band service which is going to be late but that’s their tradition but it’s nice and mild so it doesn’t matter. We can hang out here 

do stuff while waiting. Well, it turns out they couldn’t do the MRI because they don’t know if he has a metal in his foot. It’s a cyst issue. So now he’s trying to call the 
place and get them to pick us up. It’s not good to be disabled because you’re really dependent on on Van services that are understaffed and run like the welfare

 office if you get my drift. It’s now 2:06 PM and the van supposed

 to come in 15 minutes. That’s very good for the van service musk him credit

 for that. Well, good thing is I’ll definitely be out by five with no problem at all, which is a wonderful
 thing for myself and a few of my friends. We can also watch the drama of Kevin McCarthy. it’s now 4:46 PM and McCarthy failed on his sixth attempt. The House of Representatives will adjourn until 8 PM tonight. There’s been no change in the number of votes

 for and against McCarthy. No one can predict what will happen next. It’s cloudy tonight but it the rains held off and we got back on time, so I’m gonna be able to go 
to Ardmore on time as scheduled 
but today’s my day off from yoga. I usually take Sundays off to see my mom more do other things. 

Anyhow, I got the earlier train just buy a miracle cause showed up early or late. Whatever the case may

 and I took it it was packed. I’m going to hang out here in Ardmore 



and then I guess I’ll hear about that how long you’re going to stay trying to vote Kevin 

McCarthy, and at the house they start back at 8 o’clock. Can 

you believe it’s 60° outside. We’re gonna go take a walk now a slow easy going walk then some 

food and stuff probably watch doc Martin. We ended up watching Doc Martin

 first we took a walk in the mild weather. It was really mild. I took a 

picture of this dog barking at us. It’s kind of cute. The House of Representatives decided to adjourn. They decided to adjourn by 2 votes. I think political pressure they’ll just pick McCarthy because there’s no other 

candidate who has any chance of winning. And they’re looking like clowns 🤡 Well I caught the 10:09 PM 105 bus. It showed

 up this time. Last week it didn’t even show up and I just took Uber home because it was absolutely absurd. I even told the bus driver that I appreciated and showing up because the last bus didn’t show up last week. It’s still pretty mild and the rain held off, which is a good thing. I got home talk to Lisa about her situation reported it and then watched a little YouTube Stephen Colbert, and went to bed. Also saw a picture of a cute looking dude. Ha ha ha.

No comments: