Saturday, July 23, 2022

Wednesday, July 20: I Got COVID-19


After feeling kind of funky in the last few days I got up with a raising sore throat and feeling worth and I did yesterday and decided to 

not come in and see Mike. I called the doctors office they said get tested and get back to them. That’s what I did. Pat gave me one of his tests And Lynne came over 
and just drop them off at the steps. So I took patch test and it was flaming red positive and I took one of Lynne‘s tests flaming red positive
so I had gotten

 a new variant. If the symptoms started on Sunday when I was throwing up then I got it somewhere in Harrisburg at a restaurant

 I’m guessing. Not on the store but I feel really tired and my throat is like

 has sand in it I don’t know I thought I could avoid getting it it’s a bummer I wasn’t in the mood the blog or anything. I just hope I 

don’t get long-term cove it then I’ll really be like an old man. Jesus Christ this sucks quarantine for five days God for the Internet and air-conditioning I’ll be inside for the whole heatwave

No comments: