Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Tuesday, July 12: Leaving Buffalo 🦬


Hello everyone. After staying up very late last night I slept in till about 11:15 AM this morning. I then went to the kitchen and 

got breakfast. Ate two bowls of raisin bran and had some coffee. I watch the show American fact versus fiction which is has information

 that’s interesting but it is posted by a guy that would tell you timeshares a young brash salesman personality type. The show was 

entertaining enough. Anyhow I then went back to sleep and took a nap for another hour and then showered and got dressed. 

I picked up my laundry from the dryer downstairs in the basement and packed my things I just realized I forgot my supply of meds I believe so I’m gonna

 have to take him when I get back into Philly. I know where I left them I just didn’t think of it. Anyhow,  I grab my last super coffee ate the two yogurts that I bought 

earlier in the week and grabbed my last super coffee which is the

 original formula. Hard to believe that they had the original 

formula in two different mini mart type places. So today is July 12 and 
they still have the original formula left in places where of people don’t drink it a lot but they manage to supply it. When the 

flight left on time with no delays. We then lifted it often landed around 5:40 PM. It’s pretty gray out here in Philly looks like 

it might rain soon. I took several pictures and videos of the flight. Well we landed and as usual with terminal left getting to the train was a bit windy and funky but it wasn’t as funky as 

a week ago and I was trying to find the airport from the train. You had to go 

outside since terminal F didn’t directly connect with the train. I think the train 

line was built before terminal F was created. I did get on the train and

 as a sexy team is looking really overcast and it’s kind of dark for 6:18 PM I guess 

I’m used to Buffalo with the sunsets about 25 minutes later. Girls 

sunny Buffalo I’m going to miss it. Well I got to 30th St. and then went on to SEPTA. 

I met this woman who lives in Ardmore and lives in a subsidized 

place it’s really awful according to what she said. She didn’t know the 



trolleys were not running for half of the month of July due to the trolley blitz BS that they have

 every year. The first we got up got on the wrong train  at 15th and had to backtrack

 to 30th. Anyhow she got off at 40th St. and I kept going kept going. I 

got home and Pat was chilling out with his dog.  He wasn’t working today. Add a DC crank to his dog got really hot. We ordered 

out at the Mexican place on market Street  near our house. It was mighty tasty Pat and I watched an airplane disaster movie on YouTube. He started falling asleep 

and realized he needs to go to bed. I stayed up talked on the phone and then finally

 went to bed. The flight was smooth unlike 
the trip going to Buffalo and that was a good thing. Yeah I’ll back to schedule but this week it’s gonna be a little unusual because new things are starting and I’m doing a one train trip to Harrisburg Thursday and Friday into Saturday.

No comments: