Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday, July 17: Rough Stomach Day & Humid


This morning I got up around 5:30 AM to 6:00 AM feeling pretty uncomfortable and restless and irritable and discontent. I thought about doing certain
things I held back I did send one text message and then all hell broke loose with my stomach I feel completely sick in my stomach for about an hour and a half. It was not pretty. I hadn’t

 done that since I lived in my place in Center City three years ago. I hate being sick!! It blows. Anyhow I slept in till 12:20 PM so any plans to see my mom went out the 

window. And then signed up for more caregiving duties and I’m going up to see that job as well. It is humid as all balls today I mean it’s not sunny and it’s just like sick 

Philadelphia humidity. We’ve been very lucky until that point to not have Philadelphia humidity. 

I don’t want to try to Cachava one of those drinks advertising on  YouTube. Anyhow

We watched a  A movie about Temple Grandin. I Jinni beforen

 but I’m pretty inspiring.  We didn’t took a walk in the weather wasn’t as humid 

as earlier in the day.bad at 6 o’clock at night. I was able to have

 dinner and I was fine. I was clean I was able to recover and it wasn’t anything more than over reading that caused my distress 

early this morning.

No comments: