Sunday, July 03, 2022

Sunday, July 3: Unbearable Lightness of Me


Well, another unmotivated day for yours truly Mark Daniel Krull  here. I got up around 10 o’clock or so ate some breakfast and

 neglected to call Riddle village and Kate already had lunch. So that idea is down the tubes. Meanwhile I kept reading about the 
bourgeois Paradise it is now Ventnor. All my main line compatriots from 





high school who are now well formed doll for commenting on it. Someone’s even selling a T-shirt about Ventnor Pat went off to work as usual Lisa was going 

to clean the apartment but she had to flake out because she couldn’t get her car and that kind of took out my motivation. 

Wes just arrived here so I have to get going. We went to the court diner we had four meals and mom had fruit cocktail. We talked 

about the old times in Long Beach Island and the Owen Road house etc. Both Wes and I loaded up on carbs like crazy. Days at the shore now knowing me I would 

probably try to visit today if I was motivated and I didn’t have other things going on.  Well after we left mom at the little village Wes and I drove 

towards a giant supermarket for him to pick up some Pom wonderful and I picked up some diet Ice-T & a Pepsi. He went to a second giant food market on 

the way and I decided we decided he would just drop me off in Ardmore since

 he lives pretty close and the trains and buses aren’t running all 

that great today. It is Sunday and it’s a holiday weekend so SEPTA isn’t at its best mode in the world. It’s pretty hot. He then dropped me off at coffee and whiskey 

which is right on Rittenhouse Place. Wes said it was an open yet when he lived 

there so they serve coffee during the day and whiskey at night. It’s a 

good concept so they can stay open for people like me who like  coffee  and 

in the evening for folks who like to drink their whiskey. It is now 4:26 PM I’m

 near the Shahada rugs and carpets and going to walk up to the yield place here.

 Anyhow I arrived I tap dancing I sang. I wash a text to Sheryl 

get some zoom in and grooming and then eventually OK back home. I didn’t feel real well but I E and distracting myself a video so wasn’t too bad. Nothing and easy for several days thank you

No comments: