Friday, July 01, 2022

Friday, July 1: Financial Advice, Job Interview Etc


Hi Kids. It’s now July, can you believe it? Summer is rolling right along here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I made breakfast just 
in time for the financial advisor gentleman to call. It was pretty intensive and he gave me an idea about saving money for long-term 
care wish I hadn’t given two minutes of thought about. It does make things a little more focused let’s say. I have to get some documents together that’s for sure. He sending me some documents 

as well. That appointment ended and I realized I had to leave the house by 9:51 AM and catch the Market Frankford 
line to catch the Lansdale Doylestown line to 

Glenside for this 1130 appointment.  Well I’m gonna be arriving there a little early so I purposely brought a separate set of clothes to be more interview ready then wearing shorts and a T-shirt. I 
thought of that in the last minute. The good thing I’m leaving little early because the commuter train was about eight minutes late . Anyhow I got on the train and it wasn’t too crowded. When I 
was going there was two dudes behind me look like they just scored heroin 

and came back to the suburbs. It’s kind of weird seeing that kind of action on a nice suburban train. Anyhow I got to go inside pretty quickly. Good thing I took

 the earlier train because it allowed for this train to be late. I got to Glenside 

and plenty of time and I need to find someplace to get changed. Fortunately 

there’s a Chinese restaurant right next-door to the interview so I bought a diet Pepsi and gave them a  $.75 tip and got changed and two more appropriate interview clothing
 I was told that Ms. Bones not on today and “Sara” will interview me. She was interviewing another person right in the hallway. I didn’t
 mind should I get to cool off from  the wonderful air-conditioning here and I get to update this blog posting. It’s 1145 the interview 
is about to begin. I’m hoping to get back home by around 1:30 PM so I can 
chill out and get my yoga stuff ready and rest because it is hot as hell outside right now. This job interview wasn’t really an interview in the traditional scent. It was to fill out a 

whole ream of paperwork. It started with a job app read fill out my name address in my previous jobs and references. After filling that one page out which took 
a while and then had to fill out a bunch of forms stating I’m not a criminal get on the payroll system, check if I receive any kind of welfare, 


HIPPA stuff, criminal background check, and various other forms to complete. It was very fortunate that I was able to  send in my ID and certificates etc. 

My test for TB just came in this morning and I sent that in.  The woman was very pleasant. I brought my supercoffee with me thankfully to give me a super charged
 her get through the Monday in process. I also made the young woman laugh she had to be no Walden 25 years old with 3 kids. Well the interview didn’t end 

till 1:15 PM. After the interview I just took off my longslesleeve shirt went to a pizza place in ordered a personal pizza to get some lunch in me before yoga class. I caught the train 
got home and only had about 20 minutes of downtime which it’s enough enough for me. I’m going to the 4 o’clock class and we’re going to get a thunderstorm starting at about four and going till seven. Hopefully it’ll end before that it would be a 
nice thing. I’m pretty tired I don’t think I’m doing any thing else after class I just need to wind down 
because it is Friday. Well, I went to class

 and it was very hot 🥵 in the studio. The high temperature today was 90 degrees so that had something to do with that. The fact that I was worn out made it more 

difficult. I saw that there was a Big Book meeting @ 7 pm. I then went to Rite Aid for juicies!! That was great! 
Next I went to Capital One Café and got to relax seemingly

 for the first time all day. I can call people watch to the window and unwind from running around and eight the field class. I went to the 7 o’clock meeting 

and we read the big book from the very beginning to Bill story. I like this group it’s pretty chill. I could thinking about the weekend ahead 

of me as well while listening to people share about their thoughts on the early part of the book. I came home after the meeting and I was pretty tired. I was also very very 

very hungry. So I had like two lunches to combine for one dinner. I did do a lot of running around it’s not like I did get stuff done but

 I am probably going to take tomorrow off from doing much of anything. Hopefully that’ll feel good. It was a full end of the 

week work kind of day which I generally do OK. Let us hope for the best 🐷 


No comments: