Saturday, July 02, 2022

Saturday, July 2: Backache and a Tired Saturday


Anyhow today I woke up really early do you like really achy lower back more than usual. So I got up around six rolled around on my back and watched Pat leave early 

for work again. That’s really fun to do. Then I went back to sleep and I was groggy forever. Felt like I just couldn’t get up couldn’t

 do anything didn’t wanna do anything. Yes of course I talked on the phone for a long period of time a long period of time. I did eat and 

I did text a couple people. I then finally decided I’d go to a meeting if it’s going to be late
 just to get myself out of the house because I was feeling really depressed and stuff. I went to the meeting and it had a crowd that was pre-pandemic
 style every seat was full including the middle table. I think because there’s not a lot of meetings today due to the holiday and what not but we’ll see. I just sat there with my super coffee listening in nursing. They read 
from the book and by the time I got there the pad was reading. I just wanted afterwards not to join dinner because I’m just not in the mood.
Instead I spent $13 on a cheesesteak. Yes inflation is May cheesesteaks over $10 just it has it really freaking has baby. Anyway I’ve been


texting back-and-forth certain people aren’t answering their text messages that’s fairly normal when you have a kid and a wife 


and a family and and and all that good stuff that normal people have. 

Well after the meeting, I decided to get a chicken cheesesteak 

and take the 49 bus to the EL and go home. As I was Chan down on my cheesesteak packing by to visit in between looking at a new motorcycle and going 

to watch Mike’s dog and then go to work. It’s 8:40 PM and today is Saturday 

and I just wanna sit around and look at shit. Stock markets down over 20% since January. It makes me really glad that I have a real pension. Otherwise I’d be very fucked

 right now. Today The Philadelphia Inquirer/Atlantic City press  had an article about Ventnor being all upscale and bougie. They  featured this cute little yuppie 



couple with their big place. They used to live in hit Fishtown then they moved from Fishtown to Ventnor full-time to run their cute little business. Remember it’s a “we“ world that we live in so just long as we recognize that and adapt we’re all good otherwise we’re all kind of sad 

No comments: