Thursday, July 07, 2022

Wednesday, July 6: Passport Re-Send, Shopping

I  had lots of trouble sleeping last night didn’t really go to sleep 

till about 3:30 AM. No babies for me during that. Just restlessness. I got up had some coffee and had some reason bran. Me and Kerry watched him show

 where they revamp a persons attire and do their hair etc. Most of them are women except for more weird modeling dude. I talked on the phone with a couple of people the usual

 people. I think redid my passport application. Supposedly I forgot to sign my name on the first one. Hopefully just sending back the thing with the signature will do and  they

 will process my passport before the month of October. A friend of mine got hers rejected saying that she didn’t have a recent passport even that was her 

only passport so she’s doing it all over again. Is it completely rejected after three months they just keep your money and you have to do it all over again with no 

passport. Anyhow after we do that crap I’m going to go food shopping for myself. What we went to Wegmans and did some food shopping which was interesting. 

First off we went to Wegmans, we eat at their little diner inside the store. I had this hoagie and she had some thing as well. I was very glorious in my 
hunger and 

it felt good to eat. It really did. We got a bunch of food while shopping I got a couple juices grapes and stuff that hold me over while I’m 

here. When we got back it was after 6 PM and both of us were pretty tired. I know I was exhausted. I instantly took a nap. When 

I got up from a nap it was a glorious feeling of finally getting rest. I then did my 

phone talking and stuff like that and took pictures of the Buffalo sunset it was 

interesting the sun didn’t really start till after 9 PM it was interesting 

that back in Philly it was pitch dark while it was still sunlight out here. 

No comments: