Sunday, July 17, 2022

Saturday, July 16: Leaving Harrisburg Going home


I got up and saw that my friend had left for work so I decided I would have breakfast and I have called every preplanning in the 

pick up. I had cereal  and something to drink. New roman came in a time and I took my belongings and rode on the Uber. I have plenty

 of trying for the screenshot of the train  that left on time. I was very tired so most of time I just spaced out and I see look at the scenery. I did however troll Facebook and found 

something very interesting. I went on Facebook and then this person had a 

blog and I took a look at it and it was some enlightening. It was written about eight

 or nine years ago. . I arrived  to 30th St. around 1:09 PM which is a technically nine minutes late but that was OK. And then came home and relax for a little bit. That was off for work 

for an hour or so and I gave him some vegan chocolate chip Diana gave me. I had told her pets vegan that seem to appreciate that might help him stay awake during

 his late night hours at work. And then decided to go downtown to a meeting that started at 5:30 PM. I first stopped by in Center City and then I went to 1315 Spruce 

where the meeting is. It was a good one it had 9 people in it. After the meeting 

I talk to him one dude who has 26 years of sobriety and it was good talking to him. 

He sounds like a sponsor candidate to me. He asked me about 

my Facebook pictures I told him I have a new page so I guided them to that. I came home made pasta and chow down on that pretty good. I might’ve chowed down 

to good. Later on I had her very intense conversation. Overall it was just a day but not like any other day a day that will set up the rest of the 

month and probably the rest of August. Stay tune boys and girls you’ll see what I mean. Actually there’s maybe one person who looks at this blog at all. 

That’s OK by me. The song I remember from church: “LIFT thyne eyes, OH lift Thyne eyes to the mountains whence  cometh whence cometh help.”  The funny 
part was the putting the word “help” at the end the song I guess he’s looking

 for the lords help or something like that. There’s some songs that you never forget

 no matter how long ago you’re saying them.

No comments: