Friday, July 15, 2022

Friday July 15: A Day in Lemoyne and Berry Picking in Lewisberry


I woke up from a strange dream.  I was at this party at a groovy house of some sort.  I became confused and mentally lost.

 I lost my phone my videos didn’t have the right filming paper or something I couldn’t find my coat I had the wrong coat on. I  did have my home
 keys with me at least I felt lost and scared. After waking up and getting out of a dream I decided 

to have some of my cereal. Di Ana made some great call she and shit plenty

 of soy milk for me to mix the coffee with. 

After breakfast run on some errands. Oh really where listening to Russell Brand. He’s definitely an on brand with his humor. We are picking wine berries now.

 We’re in Lewisberry Pennsylvania off of Lewisberry Road I’m gonna be picking berries for a little while. Fortunately

 we are in a  shady area  I got started y. It’s now 12:50 PM. We pick the berries
for about an hour and a half. There 

were tons of them and it was hard work but it was fun picking berries we got a whole 

shit ton full of them. It’s now 3:00 PM. She showed me around a friend‘s house 
Actually the lake is called Silverlake. I was really thirsty so we stopped at a turkey hill after

 the tour. Next we went to her bank to deposit a check. We are  going go back to her place and grab 
bite to eat and then start moving stuff. Wow it’s 345 got back to her place she saw  her daughter and she was leaving for work and we brought back 

the berries. I’m right now relaxing enjoying my turkey hill diet iced tea and the ceiling fan that sits above me. After a bit of relaxation 

we emptied out the shed to vacuum it and then eventually put everything back and re-organized order. I was tasked with sweeping the shed and placing the 

chicken on the grill one of those girls it is 

better than a barbecue because it does heat more evenly spread out. Chicken is almost done she also is putting

few burgers on. It’s not 83° at 5:45 PM. I suppose the next thing is to figure out what goes back in the shed and what goes

 to Goodwill. It’s pretty warm out and we’re making progress and I’ve received a lot of messages on my phone messenger. Well we had dinner. It was 

roasted chicken and one hamburger. Hamburger was very good I could tell was a quality brand. The chicken 🍗  was pretty good result a tad dry. We 

sat out on the front porch and mellowed out for a while. The flies are a little funky but other than that it’s fine. I think our next trip is to the Home Depot

 to look at shelving for that shed that we cleaned out earlier today. I’m also do to make a phone call at 9:30 PM today. Makes a big difference being in the shade today. 

But now it’s cooling off as of 6:45 PM.  We went to the Home Depot and picked out shelving items. Found out that one of the little hook ups doesn’t match within her 

shed so she’ll have to return them. Afterwards I had a bit to eat and then took a shower to get some of the station dirt off from when I was picking berries. I didn’t 
talk to the phone watch videos and went to sleep. It was certainly an interesting day and a interesting way to spend a Friday. But I don’t think that Donald Trump cares about space…

No comments: