Saturday, July 23, 2022

Friday, July 22: 3rd Day of Quarantine


Today I woke up really rested because I took some of the CVS generic NyQuil blend the night before I slept really nicely after I 

had gotten up a couple times. Feel a little bit better but really not gonna do anything today to stay inside talk on the phone with people a little bit as much as my throat can stand. 

Nothing too new today. I did call Mikes home care place called Citidal and pretty much told her I couldn’t come in next week because where is feeling I don’t see myself being able to. We’re in a heat wave. There’s really not much to report on on this blog. I just still stunned that I got it really sucks on the first one in my immediate family to get it and I was pretty cautious more cautious and some less cautious than maybe I should’ve been obviously. I got some caregiving coming up in the next 10 days. 

No comments: