Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tuesday, July 19: At Mike’s Feel Funky Yoga


Well  I had a really intensive night sleep tossing and turning and at one point and feeling comfortable and feeling find another mom 

and I got up feeling a little tired and out of it but I pushed on it and got my shit together in during my yoga stuff and went to Mike’s. I got to take a slight nap to get started 

and proceeded to go shopping for him. That was mainly the main thing I did was to go shopping for him.  First went to the dollar store in the SEPTA

 concourse. Boy the concourse is depressing. I sooner spend a little more Monday I have to crawl ran in there but I understand everything‘s like a pack or affect 15. I just got basic stuff like 

paper towels, toilet paper, 🧻  body wash etc. and then went to the rated 17th 

and Chestnut in cottage scripts. He had no co-pay on the one script that was ready.

  OK I’m back and decided I would take care 15 minute nap to get ready 

for yoga. I really didn’t sleep I just laid there. It was OK. I just don’t feel myself  I 

went to yoga and it was a 75 minute class and the class wasn’t 

bad I just felt a little funny and I wasn’t as sweaty as usual may because there’s only 33% humidity in the building in the studio that is I don’t know but I knew after yoga was just gonna go home and not do a meeting of any sort and just relaxing get some rest.

No comments: