Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Tuesday, August 31: Tough to Be Me☔️🙁


Hello boys and girls men and women and Internet sleuth everywhere. Well today wasn’t one of my favorite days. I just couldn’t get it going today. 
here was no ridiculous reason in the beginning of the day. I just was working really really slow. I then had a conversation 
at lunch and a weird social situation which threw me off completely. It’s happened before but each time it 

 appens just throws me completely out of whack and I don’t 

 ike to be a whack but that’s what it does I guess feel completely thrown off and unable to deal. 



 ell I slog through the rest of the day at work worked a little bit past to try to get something done. Meanwhile

 COVID-19 is raging and or Afghanistan withdrawal is not going very well. Yesterday was the deadline to completely get  out of Afghanistan as 

 ar as I know we did. This ended a 20 year war it started when I was still in graduate school

 at Widener University. After work I decided 
  finally eat because I wasn’t hungry at lunch I just snacked . I ate Pats delicious

 lunch after I took a nice long walk to the Quaker cemetery that I like to go
 to for peace and quiet. It is a refuge for me these days. Anyhow Pat went to local 44 with Mike and ate some Keewee‘s which was very delicious it’s going on 10 and I need to take a shower and go to bed. Meanwhile I put up some videos and post it on Twitter just to vent and get my opinion on stuff. Now it’s 1017 I’m just fucking around with my blog here.

No comments: