Saturday, August 14, 2021

Thursday, August 12: The Delta Variant, Heat Wave & Yoga l


I woke up this morning feeling pretty tired but not too bad. Hi then got myself some breakfast ate the smoothie that I got from Lynne and lumber on to work. It 
as a long 500 yards but I made it. I plugged away at work. The work came steady but not too fast. I had 
ne case I just couldn’t make the referral to Alex. I tried every which Way but I couldn’t do it. I ended up sending it to my supervisor. I didn’t et a response back  but I’ll wait Jesus fuck tomorrow. Oh right my supervisor is not in tomorrow so Monday it’ll be. Anyhow I got to see Pat a couple times and he 
told me that some homeless dude invaded

 his work and the place almost blew up from gas because  and somebody forgot 

 o lock the door homeless dude came in and turned the oven on and the gas was on as well. Between that 

his gargoyle almost falling down he working in a hazardous place 

 an. Anyhow I eat lunch after the smoothie kind of made me nauseous even though I was in really nice air

 conditioning all day. I then took a nap and  finished off work and then committee in the 93° heat to Center

 city for my yoga class. I even bought my own mat with me. Well 

 he Delta variant is spreading like wildfire and new mandated to come around the 

corner because of this. I talked about that yesterday. This article talks about we’re gonna go from here. They predict what might happen. It’s from the Atlantic magazine. Oh boy it’s 5:25 PM gotta  go. I went to class and there was only four people
 in there which I think really reduce the amount of heat that was in the floor. I also think it was just not as 
hot as it was several days before hand. There is a new teacher there 
who is young and but she did a pretty good pretty good class. I was hot as usual and went back towards the train after class.

No comments: