Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wednesday, August 18: A Dull Workday. Ardmore

Well I got today around 8:50 AM. I thought I didn’t have any soy milk so I just had a bar and then I made a 

 moothie instead. I pressed on with work. There was emails to answer and reports to catch
up on. I have to be extra careful to sign in and sign out in the correct fashion because I have messed up my signing in and signing out more than  once and my supervisor started lose patience. I didn’t really take much in the way of pictures because I didn’t go out or do it in the house but working listen to a little bit of YouTube
 and feel sluggish and a little bit down and out. Pat wanted to go to AC and 

 hat was the last thing I was in the mood to do it. I don’t think I would I would’ve gone even if I didn’t have plans I just

 didn’t feel like making an effort to go all the way out there to that grumpy 

 epressing place. Anyhow, it’s now 5:52 PM I just got off the bus and I started to 

it for a minute and drink my juicy that I brought with me. I didn’t even drink it I just caught up on 

 some blog postings be right now and I really didn’t do that much today. Maybe a brisk 

walk will help. Well, we did take a walk and it started to rain 

  little bit but not too much. It is really humid outside. 
 e came back it’s 8:33 PM. We are watching as good as it gets with jack Nicholson & Helen Hunt.  It’s a very good movie. I’m very tired but I’m 

 ore in a fog. That was a good movie and then the thunderstorm hit really hard last night it was pouring outside. The lightning was flashing

No comments: