Saturday, August 21, 2021

Saturday, August 21: Visiting Mom in Media

Well I got up in good time today. I then decided to to quickly grab breakfast and catch that 
110 bus that goes to Penn State university. I almost missed it cause I was on the wrong side of the fence I had to run around a fence to catch it. I  went to Dave’s 

 house because Dave was in the hospital in the morning because of food clogging his 
 esophagus. They had to get the lodge the peace out. Debbie allow me to use 

 is car to visit mom. They were able to do it because she & Heidi  had errands to do. I then took his car 

 nd went to the riddle village and from there we went to the town Court diner. 

 hat’s on Baltimore Pike in Media. I had myself a turkey burger and she had

 a regular burger. He said she felt a little sick this morning but she seemed fine for lunch and had a decent appetite. We didn’t want to 
  We had a nice time we talked about the family and tell her brother got married in Boston during the war during one of his brakes from  combat. He was station near Minsk Russia helping out the Russian 

 upply weapons. I didn’t know that before. By then dropped her off at the little 

 illage place and went back to my brother David’s place. He was back from the 

 ospital and me and him walk from his house to downtown 

 edia I had to burn off my lunch and he had to get something soft for stomach. He said

 he didn’t sleep all night except for the time he was out on general 

 nesthesia. He’s fine..Well, I hung out with David for a while and went to this natural juice store. I want to get a ginger lemon Apple drink 

 t was delicious. We talked for a long time and then I took the book 

 edia bus which used to be the trolley back home. I decided that I would go 

 o the  Knockbox  Café. While I was here found out one of the 

 omen’s boyfriend got hired  at the Philly fire department after being unemployed 



 ue to Covid. Yes it was heartwarming story but I had to leave because

my phone died. I think got home talk to the phone for a while. I hate Indian and relax for a little bit. I like to relax fun.


No comments: