Saturday, August 28, 2021

Saturday, August 28: Visiting Media & Ardmore



After a bit of a difficult sleep last night I got up around 10:30 AM and ate my breakfast. I then got a bunch of text messages reminding you  o do various things



 such as putting air in the tires charged things up,  etc. etc.…  I then jumped in the Toyota Corolla and 

 ipped on down to Media. As I was leaving the house it was a torrential monsoon style rain that came down

. I was hoping it wouldn’t be the whole way down. I was very fortunate that the rain did definitely calm down and actually stopped for a while. I picked up my mother
at the Riddle

 village and we went to the Court diner. I had myself some Greek salad and she had it grilled cheese sandwich. The food was pretty good the service was quick. I think NPR hires people 

 or their fancy names. It really would help if your name is Dick Jones or Mark Krull or something like 
 that. Anyway, I then filled up the car 
with gas and re-checked the air to make sure that it was at the proper pressure of 35 psi for all four tires. The tires are making squeaking
noise when you took a tiny little turn. All four Really

 needed that here for sure. Good thing to do to keep the tires from

 getting really really low and being damaged ires 
 ere low on air. After that I  ould came home and now I’m turning back to Ardmore to take a nap and then see what goes on from there. Well after

 I took the nap, I had it on back to my place where I serve myself up some dinner and watch some YouTube videos.

No comments: